GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Islanders @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. March 21st, 2009

+11
PTFlea
Hayden
sennies1980
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Sp00nz
asq2
SensFan71
LeCaptain
davetherave
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:
shabbs wrote:Comrie to miss the game tonight:

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/03/21/8837226.html

Flu still an issue.

If Comrie has the flu, why was he in the locker room doing interviews? You'd think the team would quarantine him from the rest of the guys.
I suspect he's beyond the "flu" stage and is recovering... Clouston was suggesting he needs more time to rest and recover.

Did you hear a couple of days ago Fish was asked about Comrie and his flu, and he said "Yeah, he's got the flu. He *flu* to LA (hah-hah)". Was he trying to make a bad joke or was Comrie really in LA for some reason?

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

If Comrie has the flu, why was he in the locker room doing interviews? You'd think the team would quarantine him from the rest of the guys.
I suspect he's beyond the "flu" stage and is recovering... Clouston was suggesting he needs more time to rest and recover.

Did you hear a couple of days ago Fish was asked about Comrie and his flu, and he said "Yeah, he's got the flu. He *flu* to LA (hah-hah)". Was he trying to make a bad joke or was Comrie really in LA for some reason?

Laughing3

If that's his best attempt at a joke, he should stick to not producing offensively.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

im assuming that the lineups were just mistaken and bell is supposed to be playing on one of the d lines where is says lee... we definitely dont want him to be double shifting

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

Laughing3

If that's his best attempt at a joke, he should stick to not producing offensively.

OMG, I just remembered Tobias' line from AD: "I just blue myself" when explaining that he put on the Blue-Man makeup by himself.

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

yan denis is going to get lit up like a giant blunt at snoops crib! lets chase another goalie out of the net boys!

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:A win tonight from the Sens and a loss from the Leafs would vault us over the Leafs in the (draft) standings, plus we would still have a game in hand.

However, the Habs may sit Kostitsyn and Komisarek, and the Islanders have thus far owned the Sens.

Should be an interesting (and important) night.

more like 2 games in hand :****:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:A win tonight from the Sens and a loss from the Leafs would vault us over the Leafs in the (draft) standings, plus we would still have a game in hand.

However, the Habs may sit Kostitsyn and Komisarek, and the Islanders have thus far owned the Sens.

Should be an interesting (and important) night.

more like 2 games in hand :****:

those two games in hand will be our downfall, because as we are playing now, we will win those two.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sennies1980 wrote:yan denis is going to get lit up like a giant blunt at snoops crib! lets chase another goalie out of the net boys!

sheesh, and I thought Snoop was clean again, my bad lol.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CBC just showed Fisher giving McAmmond some love before the game... OH OH.... we can't be having that? Right Mr. Don Cherry? Those THUGS! Wink

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:CBC just showed Fisher giving McAmmond some love before the game... OH OH.... we can't be having that? Right Mr. Don Cherry? Those THUGS! Wink

oh that will all change come puck drop, Fish or A-Train will give McAmmond a few shoves if he moves in the zone.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's ROCK this joint!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

0-0 after 1. Leafs are up 2-0 over the Habs after 1 and the Panthers are up 1-0 on Columbus after 1.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:0-0 after 1. Leafs are up 2-0 over the Habs after 1 and the Panthers are up 1-0 on Columbus after 1.

I liked Komisarek's body language and demeanour before the game, but oh man was that ever a dagger through the heart of Habs fans when Halak let in that second goal. They can't afford having him struggle as well.

Fortunately for Habs fans he seems to have remained calm and focussed, and the puck-movement from the Habs has improved.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, that 2nd goal killed them - and it was GRABS that got it too.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens up 4-0. Goals by Kuba, Heater, Neil and Fish.

Where is everyone?

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

On my couch...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:On my couch...
Same here... but no TV coverage for me...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was by the radio half falling asleep. Couldn't turn it up too loud because the girls were with me -- one watching Franklin or some-sucj and the other playing on the PC. Boys watching Star Trek with my wife. I'd kill for a laptop. Gotta get me some more Timmies and rrroll-up the rrrim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum