GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview

+14
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
top shelf15
Cronie
shabbs
Bramlet07
beerandsens
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
caissie_1
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
davetherave
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:They better win, I only go to SPB once or twice a year.

Well there's your problem Wink You've been going to the wrong place. It's SBP :D

17Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:36 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

lol.

18Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Neely4Life wrote:Good to see Bell back in, as bad as he was in Nashville, there is no way, he or Lee are as bad as Picard. He is just brutal.

Does Schubert even come to the games anymore?

Who do you think carries the water bottles to practices? 8)

19Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:They better win, I only go to SPB once or twice a year.

Well there's your problem Wink You've been going to the wrong place. It's SBP :D

Tickets for the SPB are cheaper.

20Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Game time!

21Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

We're already down 1-0?

22Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

2-0 on a nice play from the sedins

23Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

I said, before the game - not here, I spoke it - that a) the reffing was going Diddle us really hard tonight, and b) Spezza and Heatley were going to get DOMINATED in the defensive end - especially with the matchup against skill players who are at least consistent and a monster ho doesn't quit...
So far, the refs have Diddle us nicely and the bobsy twins are minus-2.

AWESOME start!

(I also hate rogers sportsnet - with a fiery passion)

24Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Vancouver is getting all the bounces tonight.

Last edited by Bramlet07 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

3-0. What does this mean for Elliott?

26Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Holy crap. I just checked the score. 3-0 Canucks. Yikes.

27Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow that's a period to forget.

28Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Well they came back in Minny. Time to treat the home fans..

29Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't watch... affraid

30Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Probably a good thing Elliott stays in the game for now. You'd send the wrong message if you pulled him each time you had a bad start. I'm actually at work, have the goals been decent?

31Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

ugh 4-0 i cant watch anymore

32Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

so, do the sens suck again, or are the Canucks that good?

33Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Day: Canucks-Senators Preview Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Cronie wrote:so, do the sens suck again, or are the Canucks that good?

I don't think it is either they aren't playing like under hartsy but it seems every mistake is ending up in the net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum