GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clouston Factor

+16
TheAvatar
wprager
beerandsens
smash88
shabbs
Cronie
Acrobat
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Jordo
caissie_1
PTFlea
davetherave
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76The Clouston Factor - Page 6 Empty Re: The Clouston Factor Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Neely4Life wrote:I dont think the Sens will carry on this pace, but if they work hard and lose, Im cool with it.

Fixed Wink

77The Clouston Factor - Page 6 Empty Re: The Clouston Factor Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

hemlock wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:I dont think the Sens will carry on this pace, but if they work hard and lose, Im cool with it.

Fixed Wink

haha, beauty.

78The Clouston Factor - Page 6 Empty Re: The Clouston Factor Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:I like what's going on with Clouston and how he has the team playing hard and playing with confidence. But lets not kid ourselves, just as much credit should be going to Elliott! Having a guy back there that stops the puck with consistancy and at key times is allowing Clouston to play the system he wants to put in. There is not the fear of 1 mistake and it is in the net.

Love what Clouston is doing, but Elliott gets just as much credit for this team playing like it is.

Holy Dung...we agree.

79The Clouston Factor - Page 6 Empty Re: The Clouston Factor Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like that Elliott fella.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum