GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston will make an appearance on the Fan 590 today on Hockeycentral at Noon.

http://www.fan590.com/listen/live.jsp

2Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Did I miss him..or have they not had him on yet?

3Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He has not been on yet.

4Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If anyone is curious, here is the audio from Cory's post-practice presser today...

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/091104_Clouston.mp3

5Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow. Clouston says Spezza could make it into the lineup on Thursday. I didn't even know he was out there practicing. I wonder if the Sens are worried about playing another game without him?

- Unknown Author

6Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. Clouston says Spezza could make it into the lineup on Thursday. I didn't even know he was out there practicing. I wonder if the Sens are worried about playing another game without him?

Wow, that would be fantastic if these games he's had to sit out actually helped and he's coming back Thursday. Couple that with A-Train ready for next week and hopefully we can go on a streak (a good one though please!).

7Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Glad the reporters asked about face offs because to say they've been struggling is an understatement. Not sure if I agree with Clouston's take on it. Yes, Spezza has been missing the last two games, but he also was pretty pathetic the previous two games that he played. I thought it might have been flu, but maybe his bad back or groin was hurting him? And Regin just plain sucked at it lately, after that great first outing.

Oh, well, he did say that they practice it after the regular practice, so maybe it's just a matter of time. Regin had missed a number of games and his timing is probably off. Let's see if they improve in November.

Spezza back would be bonus.

8Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. Clouston says Spezza could make it into the lineup on Thursday. I didn't even know he was out there practicing. I wonder if the Sens are worried about playing another game without him?

Wow, that would be fantastic if these games he's had to sit out actually helped and he's coming back Thursday. Couple that with A-Train ready for next week and hopefully we can go on a streak (a good one though please!).

Just so you know, there are conflicting reports coming out.

Clouston presser - Spezza looked good if things stay the same he could play. You never know with these injuries. We'll evaluate tomorrow. It could be a game time decision if he plays at all

Brent Wallace - Spezza practiced but is doubtful for tomorrow's game

TSN Ice Chips - Spezza did not skate and will not play tomorrow.

Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today 805406

- Unknown Author

9Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Just so you know, there are conflicting reports coming out.

Clouston presser - Spezza looked good if things stay the same he could play. You never know with these injuries. We'll evaluate tomorrow. It could be a game time decision if he plays at all

Brent Wallace - Spezza practiced but is doubtful for tomorrow's game

TSN Ice Chips - Spezza did not skate and will not play tomorrow.

Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today 805406

Holy Dung. Facepalm I'll go with what the coach says for now, but that's some serious conflicting reports.

10Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN's stuff is from yesterday.

11Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:TSN's stuff is from yesterday.

If so then someone dropped the ball at TSN.ca. It says updates for November 4th.

That makes the most sense since Fisher wasn't at practice but he skated on a line with Alfie and Kovie accordint to IceChips.

- Unknown Author

12Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

If so then someone dropped the ball at TSN.ca. It says updates for November 4th.

That makes the most sense since Fisher wasn't at practice but he skated on a line with Alfie and Kovie accordint to IceChips.

Ice Chips is quickly becoming Cow Chips.

13Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I only know this because in preparing my "Game Day" post, I copied it yesterday and noticed that today's content was the same.

14Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I only know this because in preparing my "Game Day" post, I copied it yesterday and noticed that today's content was the same.

Speaking of which ...

15Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Speaking of which ...
Settle down... it's in the pipe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum