GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:TSN's stuff is from yesterday.

If so then someone dropped the ball at TSN.ca. It says updates for November 4th.

That makes the most sense since Fisher wasn't at practice but he skated on a line with Alfie and Kovie accordint to IceChips.
I only know this because in preparing my "Game Day" post, I copied it yesterday and noticed that today's content was the same.

17Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

If so then someone dropped the ball at TSN.ca. It says updates for November 4th.

That makes the most sense since Fisher wasn't at practice but he skated on a line with Alfie and Kovie accordint to IceChips.
I only know this because in preparing my "Game Day" post, I copied it yesterday and noticed that today's content was the same.

Speaking of which ...

18Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Speaking of which ...
Settle down... it's in the pipe.

19Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm actually impressed it took this long for Prages to bring it up. Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 270956

- Unknown Author

20Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm actually impressed it took this long for Prages to bring it up. Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 270956

I'm filling out a passport application, so I've been a little busy.

21Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm actually impressed it took this long for Prages to bring it up. Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 270956

I'm filling out a passport application, so I've been a little busy.

Ahhhhh. Tryin' to get outta town as part of the FMPP in order to hide out from the Mafia?

- Unknown Author

22Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=504768

23Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today - Page 2 Empty Re: Cory Clouston on the Fan 590 today Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Actually, seriously, I've go questions but I'll start a new thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum