GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE!! Report: Sens send G Martin Gerber to Bingo

+15
LethalLehner
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
rooneypoo
COLLAR UP
SensGirl11
wprager
pgood
Phoenix30
asq2
dennycrane
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

No matter what happens, I have this to say:

Dear Ottawa Senators Organization,

Please do the fans of this great team a service by allowing Martin Gerber to suit up for one more game for the NHL club so that fans can give him the standing ovation he truly deserves for being one of the all time most professional, courteous, hard-working players in team history.

That is the very minimum that is owed to an individual who exemplifies the term "team player".

Signed,
An Ottawa Senators Fan

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

Good point. You should email this into SBP. I think we will be seeing Gerbs again for a few games before the season is over.

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

I second that.
He was and is an absolute professional, even if he didn't work out for us.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

I don't see how people feel bad for this guy. For $11 million dollars there ween't too many bright spots. Professional or not, people don't feel bad for ripping on Spezza day in and day out.

I do wish him the best even still.

PKC wrote:No matter what happens, I have this to say:

Please do the fans of this great team a service by allowing Martin Gerber to suit up for one more game for the NHL club so that fans can give him the standing ovation he truly deserves for being one of the all time most professional, courteous, hard-working players in team history.

That is the very minimum that is owed to an individual who exemplifies the term "team player".

Signed,
An Ottawa Senators Fan

Well said. I agree

Gerber wins his first game as the B-sens beat WB/S Penguins 6-4 to pull within 1 point of WB/S for 3rd and 2 points of BP for 2nd in the East division.
Before you laugh at the goals against (as I almost did) there were 47 shots against and the penguins are a very competitive team. Bingo had 31 shots for.

He is said to have been a little shaky at times (surprised??) and also a little too calm, but still had an overall strong outing.
Good to see him helping the guys down there.

Regin had 2 goals, Zubov had 1g&2a, Mauldin had 1a

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:What number was he wearing? Petersson, I mean. I was re-watching the gold medal game today and tried to pick him out. But there appeared to be two Peterssons (Andre -- that's ours, and another one, also starts with an A). I'm pretty sure Andre Petersson was #20, but a few times one of the announcers called #20 Persson. It was confusing.

Uh...18 I believe. Pronounced Ped-er-son.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:it was 20

Oh. 8)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:No matter what happens, I have this to say:

Signed,
An Ottawa Senators Fan

Agreed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:Gerber wins his first game as the B-sens beat WB/S Penguins 6-4 to pull within 1 point of WB/S for 3rd and 2 points of BP for 2nd in the East division.
Before you laugh at the goals against (as I almost did) there were 47 shots against and the penguins are a very competitive team. Bingo had 31 shots for.

He is said to have been a little shaky at times (surprised??) and also a little too calm, but still had an overall strong outing.

Yes, Regin and Zubov and Z.Smith all had strong games. Excellent!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to agree with PK's sentiment. Gerber has been a great team mate and he took his licks, so to speak, like a man and didn't seem to complain. He showed up for practices and still gave the team his best effort, whether he was #1 or back up and no matter how great, good or awful a player or goalie is, I have nothing but the utmost respect for someone who maintains such a high-end and professional work ethic. A hat tip to Gerbs for sure, and hopefully, someone will take a chance on him before he hits the free agent market.

504Heater wrote:
cash wrote:Gerber wins his first game as the B-sens beat WB/S Penguins 6-4 to pull within 1 point of WB/S for 3rd and 2 points of BP for 2nd in the East division.

wait...wasn't Z.Smith a -2 with zero points?

cash wrote:
504Heater wrote:

that doesnt necessarily mean he had a bad game.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

cash wrote:
504Heater wrote:

No that was D. Smith... Z. Smith had 2 assists and was a +1

oh nice. Good for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum