GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK)

+2
PKC
COLLAR UP
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:07 pm

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

Honestly...is this guy that pathetic...that he needs to post dumb Ottawa rumours to try and get us all back on his site...

EK is a freakin' moron...

2BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:09 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I can't really understand this rumor.

3BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

To be fair I'm certain they said the same thing on TSN yesterday.

4BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Someone mentioned Darren Dreger (?) saying the same thing on TSN last night.

Quite odd to be honest.

5BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm sure Ek gets most of his rumours from TSN.

6BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:40 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Non-sensical rumour. Burke is going to be a President/GM, and I can't see Murray and Mlakar getting the boot. Dreger is an idiot. I bet if I called him right now and said that I saw Mats Sundin having a latte with Eugene Melnyk, it would be on Sportscentre tonight (6:30 ET).

7BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, Dregor should stay away from these kind of rumours. McKenzie is a proof positive of how sometimes not saying anything is the best way to go.

8BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 pm

I think he's pretty well locked into Toronto. His ego won't allow him to sign anywhere other than the centre of the universe. They can keep him. Murray is a better hockey man, better GM, and better person. If Toronto fans think this guy is going to fix anything they could be in for a big surprise. This man's track record shows that he gambles it all for a shot at glory in the short term at the expense of ruining his club long term. Look at the shambles he's left the future in Vancouver and Anaheim. I can't even think of ONE prospect he drafted in Anaheim that blossomed under his watch. Not one. That's pretty disturbing if I am a Leafs fan.

I'll have a real hard time swallowing this pill if this bogus rumour actually comes to fruition.

9BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Empty Re: BURKE to SENS?? (Stupid EK) Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:44 pm

if he comes here, im a Boston fan. End of story

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum