GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Humourous cartoon take on Sundin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Empty Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:08 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Sportsaug208c

2Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Empty Re: Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm

i think the team needs two weeks notice to whether he's signing with them, because they need time to make a helmet that fits his head

3Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Empty Re: Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Imagine he decided to sign with us for whatever money we can give him. How sweet would that be?

4Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Empty Re: Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

PKC wrote:Imagine he decided to sign with us for whatever money we can give him. How sweet would that be?
:pale:
In the name of the father...

5Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Empty Re: Humourous cartoon take on Sundin Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Imagine he decided to sign with us for whatever money we can give him. How sweet would that be?

Oh PFK, you had to do that didn't ya? I'd love to have him too. I love you

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum