GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 25]

46What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 am

Snuh

Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:well, since moving to the East, I've learned to tolerate a bunch of east coast music, and some isn't that bad, i.e. The Trews, Sloan, and some Great Big Sea as well, but like a LOT of stuff, there is some CRAPPY-ARSE stuff out there... LOL

I liked Sloan in their early days, but the rest of those bands I can't get into. I saw the Trews once at Babylon( before they were a big deal ) and all I could think was, " Man these guys really want to be the Black Crows in the biggest way". I was not
impressed.

Some of the traditional East coast music is OK, but I'd much rather listen to the Pogues. That's the good stuff!

47What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Snuh wrote:
mattshock wrote:I was forced to endure some pretty bad music on the way into town. My carpoolie loves east coast music. Good in moderation, but it's lending me to suicidal tendencies at his dosage.

Great band! Institutionalized was one of my faves in the early 90's. Now their bassist is in Metallica. I've heard their new album is a lot like their old stuff, which is great because they've sucked the past decade or so.

The new album is freaking fantastic. St Anger, not so much.

48What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Now listening to:

Ten Crack Commandments - Biggie

49What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

On the way home from work today... The Cult.

Awesome stuff.

50What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:20 am

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Tukker wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
PKC wrote:

I never was a fan of Supertramp to be honest. But then again I'm pretty young, and my generation has a love affair with Dung pop music.

LOL... here's to your generation buddy Puking2
Country isnt country anymore. it's a poor excuse for country. There will never be another Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristoferson, or Kenny Rogers

Replace Kenny Rogers with Waylon Jennings and you have The Highway Men

51What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 BGCDGN09?$shadow1$&$300$&bgc=ffffff

Wow, this is the new Genesis Live Box Set that I've been waiting for....for years and it's so sick. For Genesis fans, there's an extra double disc where you get to hear remastered versions of Cinema Show, Firth of Fifth, Super's Reader etc. etc. that had never been released before. Not to mention Seconds Out, which is the best live album ever to me - end of story. I'm in 7th heaven right now.

52What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Funny this thread should come up. I just found out that Megadeth has a new record! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 639591 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 50327

53What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Backspacer baby!! PJ are back!!!!!!

54What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, the new PJ as well, but that takes a major back seat to Genesis for me - and with 8 CDs and 3 DVDs as part of the box set, it could be a while before I get to the Jam.

55What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, the new PJ as well, but that takes a major back seat to Genesis for me - and with 8 CDs and 3 DVDs as part of the box set, it could be a while before I get to the Jam.
What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549

56What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:13 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

not listening to music, right now at work am listening to the Moneris' version of talking to americans as my team mostly deals with our US clients now. less than 2 hours to quitting time, then will be blasting Tragically Hip on the way home.

57What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:not listening to music, right now at work am listening to the Moneris' version of talking to americans as my team mostly deals with our US clients now. less than 2 hours to quitting time, then will be blasting Tragically Hip on the way home.

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 301182 I like it! They're awesome, so very Canadian in every way.

58What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, the new PJ as well, but that takes a major back seat to Genesis for me - and with 8 CDs and 3 DVDs as part of the box set, it could be a while before I get to the Jam.
What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 203549

Imagine, if you will, that Blink 182 found all their outtakes and live stuff from the last 15 years and remastered it all and the same week a PJ album came out.

59What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Imagine, if you will, that Blink 182 found all their outtakes and live stuff from the last 15 years and remastered it all and the same week a PJ album came out.

You know I'm messing with you. Come on now. What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 50327

60What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My current playlist...

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 5689_136274275070_524790070_3823488_3635915_n

Yeah... some strange stuff there... whatever...

Wink

61What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:38 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Britney Spears fan eh?! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 455378 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Icon_wink

62What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:My current playlist...

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 5689_136274275070_524790070_3823488_3635915_n

Yeah... some strange stuff there... whatever...

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Icon_wink

meh, variety is not strange, I did see some Britney Spears in there though What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 812636

63What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Britney Spears fan eh?! What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 455378 What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 4 Icon_wink
Yeah... some of her more recent stuff is ok. Variety is the spice of life.

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum