GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 25]

31What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Right at this moment?? I'm listening to Majic 100...BARF!

32What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:03 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

On my way home, it's always The Kooks; Inside In Inside Out. They're a WICKED British band that I just discovered. 8)

33What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:05 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:I got absolutely obsessed with When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin a few weeks ago. One of those songs that I forgot I loved so much. Was listening to Immigrant Song, Hearbreaker, Tangerine (my favourite Zep song), Ramble On (love the Lord of the Rings reference in there).

I'll usually do Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd...like my Brit rock - a lot.

YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Led Zeppelin are FREAKING AWESOME!!! Levee Breaks and Ramble On are the best for me! LOVE THEM!!

Genesis....BAH! Wink

34What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Given that I am stuck in the office still, listening to cheap-Donkey elevator music. I believe it is Magic 100. Yak

35What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

beedub wrote:Given that I am stuck in the office still, listening to cheap-Donkey elevator music. I believe it is Magic 100. Yak

LOL, I feel your pain man, believe me. I usually listen to BOB FM though, and it's actually not that bad...it was filled with static today for some reason though...

36What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Genesis....BAH! Wink

Deal with it. You have no choice. :D 8)

37What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:28 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Genesis....BAH! Wink

Deal with it. You have no choice. :D 8)

Razz

38What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:Given that I am stuck in the office still, listening to cheap-Donkey elevator music. I believe it is Magic 100. Yak

To be honest, I quite enjoy tuning in to John Tesh's show.

39What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:13 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I was forced to endure some pretty bad music on the way into town. My carpoolie loves east coast music. Good in moderation, but it's lending me to suicidal tendencies at his dosage.

40What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:33 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I was forced to endure some pretty bad music on the way into town. My carpoolie loves east coast music. Good in moderation, but it's lending me to suicidal tendencies at his dosage.

LOL.. I know exactly what you mean... My fiance is from New Brunswick, and is Acadien to boot, so sometimes she gets in these moods and that's all she wants to listen to...

41What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

well, since moving to the East, I've learned to tolerate a bunch of east coast music, and some isn't that bad, i.e. The Trews, Sloan, and some Great Big Sea as well, but like a LOT of stuff, there is some CRAPPY-ARSE stuff out there... LOL

42What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:23 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:well, since moving to the East, I've learned to tolerate a bunch of east coast music, and some isn't that bad, i.e. The Trews, Sloan, and some Great Big Sea as well, but like a LOT of stuff, there is some CRAPPY-ARSE stuff out there... LOL

Oh don't get me wrong those are all great bands.. Actually funny but I've seen them all in the past year! LOL .. Great Big Sea was nuts.. Bluesfest...

Nah, i'm talking acadian stuff... Ever hear of Cayouche? that you can only take in doses...

But some of the Rock coming from the East is awesome!

Going to See Sam Roberts on Jan 30th! Can't wait.. The Stills are opening... that's gonna be an awesome show!

43What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

This is the absolute Newfie-Redneck sounding stuff. He calls it his "happy music". *shudder

44What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:31 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:well, since moving to the East, I've learned to tolerate a bunch of east coast music, and some isn't that bad, i.e. The Trews, Sloan, and some Great Big Sea as well, but like a LOT of stuff, there is some CRAPPY-ARSE stuff out there... LOL

Oh don't get me wrong those are all great bands.. Actually funny but I've seen them all in the past year! LOL .. Great Big Sea was nuts.. Bluesfest...

Nah, i'm talking acadian stuff... Ever hear of Cayouche? that you can only take in doses...

But some of the Rock coming from the East is awesome!

Going to See Sam Roberts on Jan 30th! Can't wait.. The Stills are opening... that's gonna be an awesome show!

Ah! I know EXACTLY what you mean dude.

My mom's family is entirely French, from deep in the upper laurentiens in Quebec (that's right, they are ALL hardcore Habs fans to boot) and every christmas from the time I was a wee lad, I could remember the alcohol flowing and La Bol Duc blaring from the living room stereo! I still shudder when I think about it... Talk about small doses...

45What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

mattshock wrote:I was forced to endure some pretty bad music on the way into town. My carpoolie loves east coast music. Good in moderation, but it's lending me to suicidal tendencies at his dosage.

Great band! Institutionalized was one of my faves in the early 90's. Now their bassist is in Metallica. I've heard their new album is a lot like their old stuff, which is great because they've sucked the past decade or so.

46What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

I liked Sloan in their early days, but the rest of those bands I can't get into. I saw the Trews once at Babylon( before they were a big deal ) and all I could think was, " Man these guys really want to be the Black Crows in the biggest way". I was not
impressed.

Some of the traditional East coast music is OK, but I'd much rather listen to the Pogues. That's the good stuff!

47What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Snuh wrote:

Great band! Institutionalized was one of my faves in the early 90's. Now their bassist is in Metallica. I've heard their new album is a lot like their old stuff, which is great because they've sucked the past decade or so.

The new album is freaking fantastic. St Anger, not so much.

48What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Now listening to:

Ten Crack Commandments - Biggie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum