GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 25]

16What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Actually to be honest, no I didn't. I just struggle to remember names and titles for some reason. I often forget the names of the songs I'm listening to at the time, but for some reason, much like with my conversations with people, I can absolutely soak up sentences and lyrics into my memory. Its all really weird.

17What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Last two songs I listened to were:

Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim
and
This Flight Tonight by Nazareth

Whomever mentioned Supertramp, I'd have to say that Give a Little Bit is in my top 5 all time favorites....and I'm not THAT old. Wink

18What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:Give you another guess ...

"sweet ham, handing out bread and jam just like any picnic, picnic"

I bet 20$ noone gets this one Smile

The Battle of Epping Forest - Genesis - Gabriel vocals, Selling England By the Pound.

I just skipped that song this time around to get to The Cinema Show.

Cash or check?

squirrel

19What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now, what are the chances that I would have that exact disc in the machine - pretty much right at the song when I read your post? 1 in 100,000? Somewhere in there? We're talking an amazing album, but one that I'm sure not everyone has in their collection - let alone happens to be actually listening to.

I find that odd...maybe it's just me though. :D

20What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 am

504Heater wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Give you another guess ...

"sweet ham, handing out bread and jam just like any picnic, picnic"

I bet 20$ noone gets this one Smile

The Battle of Epping Forest - Genesis - Gabriel vocals, Selling England By the Pound.

I just skipped that song this time around to get to The Cinema Show.

Cash or check?

squirrel

Never take a cheque over the internet man! affraid

21What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:42 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Unforgiven III
Metallica
Death Magnetic

@ work, so I just brought in the CD.

For anyone who liked Metallica's big three albums (Master of Puppets, Justice, Ride the Lightning), check out Death Magnetic. I've been VERY pleasantly surprised.

22What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great idea dude. I tried starting a thread about music that pumps you up before games and it got limited response. Perhaps with this hread people could include a link to the song so we can listen to the music as well?

- Unknown Author

23What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:57 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Anything that works Cap'n. I'm all around interested in hearing some new music. Not that my massive collection of music is getting old or anything, but its always nice to change it up.

24What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Listening to Bob Marley songs of Freedom CD's... Redemption songspecifically. Partially because I watched I am Legend last night and partially because they are some of the songs I can play on the guitar without franking them up. (I do not do whispy Jamaican sounding vocals however... very disappointing)

25What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I got absolutely obsessed with When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin a few weeks ago. One of those songs that I forgot I loved so much. Was listening to Immigrant Song, Hearbreaker, Tangerine (my favourite Zep song), Ramble On (love the Lord of the Rings reference in there).

I'll usually do Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd...like my Brit rock - a lot.

26What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Listening to By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers

27What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Listening to By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ohh very good...

Going through the Ipod.. Yes.. Blood Sugar Sex Magik it is! Thanks PKC for the great suggestion!!

28What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Listening to:

I Could Die For You - RHCP

29What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Philly - Islanders game at NHL.com

30What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AC/DC - Back In Black.

Going old school.

31What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Right at this moment?? I'm listening to Majic 100...BARF!

32What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:03 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

On my way home, it's always The Kooks; Inside In Inside Out. They're a WICKED British band that I just discovered. 8)

33What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:05 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:I got absolutely obsessed with When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin a few weeks ago. One of those songs that I forgot I loved so much. Was listening to Immigrant Song, Hearbreaker, Tangerine (my favourite Zep song), Ramble On (love the Lord of the Rings reference in there).

I'll usually do Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd...like my Brit rock - a lot.

YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Led Zeppelin are FREAKING AWESOME!!! Levee Breaks and Ramble On are the best for me! LOVE THEM!!

Genesis....BAH! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum