GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+3
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 29]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:Sounds like Muzzin may be done -- LTIR relief of $5.6M.  And Chychrun is ready to return next week.

Are you suggesting the Leafs get Chychrun? I feel like that would be a disaster for the Leafs. Give up Robertson or Knies, a 1st and other pieces. Won't sit will with the fan base

Only suggesting that in the context of how every player of any worth is always rumoured to be going to the Leafs. They are in trouble on the back-end and the LTIR status of Muzzin will give them relief to be able to get a relatively expensive D-man.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:Sounds like Muzzin may be done -- LTIR relief of $5.6M.  And Chychrun is ready to return next week.

Are you suggesting the Leafs get Chychrun? I feel like that would be a disaster for the Leafs. Give up Robertson or Knies, a 1st and other pieces. Won't sit will with the fan base

Only suggesting that in the context of how every player of any worth is always rumoured to be going to the Leafs.  They are in trouble on the back-end and the LTIR status of Muzzin will give them relief to be able to get a relatively expensive D-man.
Funny how the second Muzzin goes down Murray is miraculously ready to play. They should be fined for cap intervention

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You mean "circumvention" Smile

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yes - been a long couple days for me!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you are considering getting hockey tickets in Ottawa are you looking at the Senators or the 67s?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m not watching junior hockey

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Leafs place Reilly on LTIR.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P. Borje Salming.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He must have went out on his own terms

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:He must have went out on his own terms
What makes you think so? Apparently it was very aggressive. Only this past summer he was fine, apparently.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:He must have went out on his own terms
What makes you think so? Apparently it was very aggressive. Only this past summer he was fine, apparently.

Just seems quick a week after he was at the arena

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Letang out indefinitely after suffering a stroke. I suspect that might be out for him. I'd retire, wouldn't you?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He missed over 2 months after his first one, in 2014. Says he's optimistic about getting back on the ice soon.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:He missed over 2 months after his first one, in 2014. Says he's optimistic about getting back on the ice soon.

Maybe he intends to die on the ice.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Petersen on waivers. Woof. No one is picking that up.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Laf is a healthy scratch tonight. I'd love to see ottawa make a play for him.

If it came down to trading him, I could see Cat being a trade target for the Rags too. They could even sign Kane who has stated that he'd want to play with Cat or Panarin again. They have 2 1sts this year and some interesting young players / prospects

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Quite a few prospects that I was expecting more from in the WJHC

Korchinski, Wright, Guenther, Lucius, Hamara. Worst of all was probably Lysell. I don't put a lot of stake in this tournament, but Canada without Bedard wouldn't have made the playoff round, and a bunch of the Team USA players were disappointing.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like there's a pretty serious bid coming from LA to buy the Sens, per the Athletic. Never heard of Neko Sparks personally but his proposal sounds really interesting. Seems to have several connections within the entertainment/music industry. Apparently willing to go upwards of $950M to buy the Sens and would be the first person of colour to own/be the front-man for an NHL team. Good for him!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum