GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions 2021

+2
tim1_2
Flo The Action
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:33 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And now Armia is in Covid protocol so he won't be there for at least the first two games (can't travel to the US). Their chances rest on Price continuing to play like Saint Patrick and Tampa being banged up after the first three rounds. And, of course, the relentless forecheck of the Danault line and the Young Smurfs continuing to score. And lets not forget the cagey veterans. OK, I've convinced myself they might actually win a game or two.

107Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:17 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:At least if Montreal wins we can say it wasn’t a real season. Two eastern conference teams meeting in the final is just wrong

Did they even give out trophies for the conference this year? I guess not

They did give out the conference trophies, it was the first time that Montreal won whatever the dumb western conference trophy is called. It was hilarious.

108Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:25 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Yep, they sure did. Daly the only one touching it.

Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 L75BMJGV34I6XM47AWRNO5VR6Q

109Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:And now Armia is in Covid protocol so he won't be there for at least the first two games (can't travel to the US).  Their chances rest on Price continuing to play like Saint Patrick and Tampa being banged up after the first three rounds.  And, of course, the relentless forecheck of the Danault line and the Young Smurfs continuing to score.  And lets not forget the cagey veterans.  OK, I've convinced myself they might actually win a game or two.

As The Fonz said, "I was wroeuou..." -- Armia has cleared protocol and is in a private jet flying to Tampa; he will be a game-time decision.

110Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Unreal games in the Euros today. Diddle the Stanley Cup

111Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see TB beat up on the Habs (well I didn't actually watch the game, but it was nice to check the score). It'd be lovely to see them just get steamrolled in 4 or 5.

112Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 8 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Nice to see TB beat up on the Habs (well I didn't actually watch the game, but it was nice to check the score).  It'd be lovely to see them just get steamrolled in 4 or 5.

i'd rather see the habs win (even if that means we'll never hear the end of it) but if they are to be beaten let it be in 4... so i can let them never hear the end of it Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum