GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions 2021

+2
tim1_2
Flo The Action
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Playoff predictions 2021 Sat May 15, 2021 8:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Completely forgot this yearly tradition of everyone putting together our best guess playoff predictions.

For what it’s worth.

Toronto in 6
Oilers in 7
Carolina in 5
Tampa in 5

NYI in 7
Wsh In 6
Vegas in  5
Avs in 5

I think we see Tampa vs Colorado in the finals.

2Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sat May 15, 2021 11:31 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What did I say. Just put in Matrix and ya can't lose, Capitals. Kind of fun seeing Chara and Lazar out there too.

3Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 2:44 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

JG with a huge goal for the Isles to tie it up in the 3rd with the Pens. Tough to tell who the Isles are trying to match up against Crysby since Pittsburgh has home ice, but I think they're playing JG against him, as they should.

4Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 5:44 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MAF in vintage Fleury-playoff form. Mark Stone flying. No way Vegas loses against the Wild from the looks of things.

5Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 8:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:MAF in vintage Fleury-playoff form.  Mark Stone flying.  No way Vegas loses against the Wild from the looks of things.

Uhhh

6Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Exciting game in florida. Panthers with more guts than I credited for. This could be a nice series.

7Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 11:26 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:MAF in vintage Fleury-playoff form.  Mark Stone flying.  No way Vegas loses against the Wild from the looks of things.

Uhhh

In the series. 😉

8Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 16, 2021 11:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Exciting game in florida. Panthers with more guts than I credited for. This could be a nice series.

I think the Panthers are toast now, but that was a terrific game. Stamkos and Kucherov are only going to get better.

9Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Mon May 17, 2021 12:41 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Exciting game in florida. Panthers with more guts than I credited for. This could be a nice series.

I think the Panthers are toast now, but that was a terrific game. Stamkos and Kucherov are only going to get better.

Idk. Quenville is coaching them. They won’t give up.

I still think Tampa wins but it might be a battle.

10Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Tue May 18, 2021 10:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yandle witha few brutal mistakes tonight. The last one leading to the empty net

11Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 10:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tampa's just too good...there's no weakness in their game. From the net out, really solid.

Tonight should be another great night of hockey with Jets/Oilers finally getting underway.

12Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Tampa's just too good...there's no weakness in their game.  From the net out, really solid.

Tonight should be another great night of hockey with Jets/Oilers finally getting underway.

Yeah but the panthers have been so aggressive. I’d say they were outpacing Tampa. Just a few costly mistakes. Obviously Tampa takes this series. But it won’t be reflective of how much effort florida put in. I hope for florida that this is leaned experience and they return to the playoffs next year.

13Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Tampa's just too good...there's no weakness in their game.  From the net out, really solid.

That’s the game I’ve circled on for tonight.

Normally I’d try to watch wsh bos but the weathers too nice right now. Need to go enjoy it.

They’re limiting lots of restrictions in Montreal in two weeks. I guess that won’t happen in Ottawa?

14Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

Normally I’d try to watch wsh bos but the weathers too nice right now. Need to go enjoy it.

They’re limiting lots of restrictions in Montreal in two weeks. I guess that won’t happen in Ottawa?

Do you mean easing restrictions in two weeks?

I'm not sure what's going on here to be honest, as I haven't really gone inside anywhere other than my house for the last 5 months.

I think we're under the "stay at home" order until early June, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly that entails. I don't think restaurants are open to dining right now, and I know it's only "essential" stores that are supposed to be open.

15Playoff predictions 2021 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Do you mean easing restrictions in two weeks?  

I'm not sure what's going on here to be honest, as I haven't really gone inside anywhere other than my house for the last 5 months.  

I think we're under the "stay at home" order until early June, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly that entails.  I don't think restaurants are open to dining right now, and I know it's only "essential" stores that are supposed to be open.

The curfew and opening of terraces are being lifted in two weeks. Bar terraces in a month. Gatherings in backyards of 8 people in a month too. Gathering of up to 30 fully vaccinated people in a month also.

I guess it’s because we’re on the verge of attaining the 75% rate of vaccination soon in Quebec.

Mind you my second dose isn’t scheduled till late august so I wonder who those 30 people gatherings are for? Senior citizen parties?

The hope is that they speed up the second doses at one point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum