GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call your shot on Ottawa's Trades (or lack of) up to POST DRAFT

+4
Ev
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

What is a Tierney? Or is that a who?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Has the boat sailed on Turris? Bad place for him to land, in the coach's doghouse. Or is he done...

Because i would guess Nashville would love to get out of that and might retain as much as 50 percent plus sweetener. Is he worth 3.2 or whatever to be a fill in for a few years?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I've always liked him but I dunno. His production fell off a cliff the second he got traded.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I've always liked him but I dunno. His production fell off a cliff the second he got traded.

Nashville is where offence goes to die. Their last 65 point forward is JP Dumont in 2008. Their last 65 point player since 2008 in Josi this year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Might be worth dorion picking up the phone, but we pbvioisly have to be patient and see what else is coming.

Not too patient though, which is Dorions matra

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wouldn't touch Turris but I'd get Duchene back in a heartbeat

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's no taking Turris back. I also wouldn't touch Duchene again. That guy is a problem.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:There's no taking Turris back.  I also wouldn't touch Duchene again.  That guy is a problem.

I agree. I wouldn't want either as well.

Looks like OEL wants to go to Vancouver. Vancouver can't add him because of their cap problems. Enter Ottawa to take on some salary and get a player/prospect back?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who had the Sens getting Josh Brown?  Anyone? He's a mediocre d-man...RFA.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Pro scouting strikes again. We paid a 4th for a 6-7 Dman. Doesn’t play PP, doesn’t shoot, doesn’t hit, doesn’t block, doesn’t play PK, doesn’t impact transition, was protected even against the lowest quality opposition. Doesn’t do anything accept take up space. Well played Dorion. Who else can we acquire that played U15 hockey with someone we know?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Just did a quick set of data entry. Of the 23 Dmen that played last year that are 6’5” or over, guess where Josh Brown is sitting amongst the group of 23 in a combined skills /60 in shots, hits and blocks?

Once you guess a number, keep going lower until you get it right.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, we paid a 4th?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:There's no taking Turris back.  I also wouldn't touch Duchene again.  That guy is a problem.

i'd love to get back on ice Duschene, not sure about locker room Duchene though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Josh Brown folks. this is our blockbuster move.... well Done Doriyawn.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Josh Brown folks. this is our blockbuster move.... well Done Doriyawn.

Seems like a nice little pickup at a cheap price before many more moves will be made. Had some decent underlying stats

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Josh Brown folks. this is our blockbuster move.... well Done Doriyawn.

Seems like a nice little pickup at a cheap price before many more moves will be made. Had some decent underlying stats

Laughing3

Edit: my bad. I just noticed you were talking strictly about his fights. I too like the way he mixes up his angles on power punches.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I said little for a reason. Maybe he can become what demelo was. Who knows

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I said little for a reason. Maybe he can become what demelo was. Who knows

I just mentioned DeMelo oddly enough in another thread. But only because Dorion apparently ranks them basically the same. He’s lost it. Actually, he’s never had pro scouting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum