GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What story lines are you looking forward to most this season?

+5
PTFlea
Lagoon
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

And go

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How much further will Chabot develop?

- Unknown Author

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How much further will Chabot develop?

Do you think he can eclipse 60 points?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

Definitely. I also think he'll flirt with 20 goals.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

absolutely but again, it will depend on how good special teams become and how offensively or defensively minded TJ tries to shape the team.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the storyline I'm interested in mostly revolves around the progression of young talent from Belleville towards the sens this season.

The secondary storyline is ownership of the team.

The third is do we see any regression of our young players as they face the sophomore slump. there's a lot of factors that could affect this. fewer vets to guide players, new coach, the possible change in coaching method.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Definitely.  I also think he'll flirt with 20 goals.

Let’s slow our roll a little here. I don’t think any Dman last year got 20 goals. Ottawa will be last place this year and probably score the least amount of goals. I know you can say that somebody needs to score for us, but in order for a Dman to score, you need sustained pressure for a majority of their goals. 60 points? That happens for about 5-8 Dmen a year and most of those are on dominant offensive teams with great PP’s. Chabot is on Ottawa.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Let’s slow our roll a little here. I don’t think any Dman last year got 20 goals. Ottawa will be last place this year and probably score the least amount of goals. I know you can say that somebody needs to score for us, but in order for a Dman to score, you need sustained pressure for a majority of their goals. 60 points? That happens for about 5-8 Dmen a year and most of those are on dominant offensive teams with great PP’s. Chabot is on Ottawa.

I didn't say he'd get 20 Plus. I said he'd flirt with 20. In my opinion he could potentially hit 17 but, realistically he'll be around 13 or 14. He's going to drive that offense and get a ton of power play time. I could see him hitting 60 points this season if he's healthy.

- Unknown Author

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I didn't say he'd get 20 Plus.  I said he'd flirt with 20.  In my opinion he could potentially hit 17 but, realistically he'll be around 13 or 14.  He's going to drive that offense and get a ton of power play time.  I could see him hitting 60 points this season if he's healthy.

If you want, I will agree that he will be closer to 60 points than he will be 20 goals?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's not what I want or don't want. I was just clarifying my position that's all. All good.

- Unknown Author

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

The over/under on Chabot is 48.5. I think that should be an easy over win if he stays healthy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

60 points should be fine if he's healthy. 35 to 40 for wolanin as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For me:

1.batherson

2.zaitsev

3.duclair

4.coaching staff

5.belleville

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ownership is the biggest storyline for me.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Another story line that will be interesting is how low in the standards do the Sens and the sharks go as well as who rises up in the future prospects to be drafted. I’m starting to do some reading on prospects past the top 5 in next year’s draft and there are some very interesting names and capabities out there.
It’s shaping up to be a very good pick in the top 5 and a very deep draft for any 1st rounder we may have/acquire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum