GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What story lines are you looking forward to most this season?

+5
PTFlea
Lagoon
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I know it's preseason but duclair looked really good tonight

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Duclair and parker Kelly is going to be a player for Ottawa. He's gonna be a really great fore checker that will spark the team a lot in the future.

I assume they'll see what he can do in the ahl, but he could play immediately as a perfect 4th line player imo.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone having problem accessing this site lately? Saying the site is up for renewal or deletion?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Anyone having problem accessing this site lately? Saying the site is up for renewal or deletion?

Oh oh lol

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As far as I know clutch renews everything, so I'll ask him if he knows

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Anyone having problem accessing this site lately? Saying the site is up for renewal or deletion?

Oh oh lol

I have been. The url changed to 'gmcentralhockey' vs 'gmhockey'. I am rerouted when I tried 'gmhockey'

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:

Oh oh lol

I haven't had any problems.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Oh oh lol

I have been. The url changed to 'gmcentralhockey' vs 'gmhockey'. I am rerouted when I tried 'gmhockey'

Same for me as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hmm, ok, I'll ask Clutch anyway as he probably knows more what's going on than I do.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just use gmcentralhockey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum