GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential lines for B's.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Potential lines for B's. Empty Potential lines for B's. Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Sturm-Savard-Ryder
Lucic-Bergeron-Kessel
Schaefer-Krejci-Kobasew
Axelsson-Sobotka/Yelle-Nokelainen/Thornton

Wheeler is a question mark as well as Sobotka.

I'm pretty sure the top 2 lines will be the way the are but the bottom 2 are very tricky to decide.

2Potential lines for B's. Empty Re: Potential lines for B's. Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm very curious to see how Lucic develops. Is he as popular with Bee's fans as I think he is?

- Unknown Author

3Potential lines for B's. Empty Re: Potential lines for B's. Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:Sturm-Savard-Ryder
Lucic-Bergeron-Kessel
Schaefer-Krejci-Kobasew
Axelsson-Sobotka/Yelle-Nokelainen/Thornton

Wheeler is a question mark as well as Sobotka.

I'm pretty sure the top 2 lines will be the way the are but the bottom 2 are very tricky to decide.

My goodness the Bs could use a pure-bred sniper. I just realized how dire this situation might be for them.

Great 2-way team though, they can grind you to death, but scoring may be a problem after all.

4Potential lines for B's. Empty Re: Potential lines for B's. Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Lucic is a fan favorite from day 1. A pure sniper would be a nice addition but i think you will see a breakout year from Kessel/Lucic/Ryder/Krejci. PC wants to keep the core of this team intact and he for the most part has. I think chemistry will be a huge advantage this year. It definately is a grinding team, heres to hoping the return of Bergeron and Ryder improve the PP and Offense situation.

5Potential lines for B's. Empty Re: Potential lines for B's. Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:Lucic is a fan favorite from day 1. A pure sniper would be a nice addition but i think you will see a breakout year from Kessel/Lucic/Ryder/Krejci. PC wants to keep the core of this team intact and he for the most part has. I think chemistry will be a huge advantage this year. It definately is a grinding team, heres to hoping the return of Bergeron and Ryder improve the PP and Offense situation.

Oh yeah. Hat's off to PC for keeping the chemistry of locker room intact for the most part, minus a few additions. That's no easy feat to do but it's a commendable one for sure.

Plus, as you and I were chatting earlier Wham, I can't wait to see how Pumped the B's are to hit the ice after their admirable run with Montreal in post-season! I think they, as i've said before, will definitely be a force to be reckoned with this season, new schedule or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum