GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
Lagoon
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ya it definitely wasn't good. I casted it through the TSN app and the intermission visual didn't match the audio whatsoever.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dors anyone know if today’s game is also on FB live stream?

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Never mind they just went live

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

abramov with a strong game the hattrick yonight

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Geez, the kid is really tenacious too. Hat trick and a pain in the butt to play against. Good stuff! We might have something here

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Geez, the kid is really tenacious too.  Hat trick and a pain in the butt to play against.  Good stuff!  We might have something here
It’s nice to see for sure. I hope it translates to the NHL.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Abramov is gonna be a fan favourite even if he doesn’t end up being a bit scorer imo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Geez, the kid is really tenacious too.  Hat trick and a pain in the butt to play against.  Good stuff!  We might have something here

When we saw him in Ottawa last year he was endlessly working, forechecking, buzzing around. He has the scoring touch too, so you combine that and I think he has a legit chance. First, we see how he does in the ahl, but I'm.bery impressed. I think everyone is.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

When we saw him in Ottawa last year he was endlessly working, forechecking, buzzing around.  He has the scoring touch too, so you combine that and I think he has a legit chance.   First, we see how he does in the ahl, but I'm.bery impressed.  I think everyone is.
Well for the Sens to agree to take a Russian on in the trade they must have seen something along the side of this.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a play by Davidsson for the winner in ot!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was a pretty great tourney for the kids. And our goalies all looked really good. We must be among the league leaders in goaltending prospect depth.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Well that was a pretty great tourney for the kids.  And our goalies all looked really good.  We must be among the league leaders in goaltending prospect depth.

True. Lost in that tournament was the goaltending of Daccord and Sogaard. Can't recall who else played, but those two were excellent.

Norris looked good too, but from what I saw and from what people were talking about, the usual suspects of Brown and Batherson were dynamite, along with Abramov, but Formenton is probably the most talked about of them all.

This is a nothing tournament though, but it bodes well for the development etc of these guys. Good stuff!!!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Abramov, Brannstrom, Batherson and Brown were at a whole different level. I'd argue that Davidsson and Veronneau fit in here too. They will all get very long looks at camp and have real shots at making the team.

Norris, Formenton, Kelly, Gruden, were noticeable and will get extended looks. I assume they will all get an extended look but will spend the year in Belleville. I didn't think Formenton was amazing aside from being fast. He needs to spend time in the AHL.

I see Brown starting in Belleville. He will be the first injury call up. That is unless he outperforms White or Anisimov who are likely our top-six centers. Batherson is a lock to make the team and I think Veronneau can be an effective bottom-six player.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think we must have seen different intervals of the games, because Formenton was all over the place. A pain in the Donkey to play against and exhibited some nice skill as well as blazing speed. It's all about his hands catching up to his speed, but he looked good to me personally.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

White, Anisimov, Pageau, Brown, Chlapik, add in probably missing a couple more names. Lots of centers will be playing wing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two more sleeps until main camp.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently wolanin has been working on playing the right all summer according to boo boo

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

So did Wiercioch, Cowen, and Phillips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum