GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
Lagoon
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Wolanin is out 4 months with a torn labrum.

Aw for Diddle sake. Diddle it all.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

It's Pageau all over again.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle that really blows. I wanted Brannstrom in the AHL until at least December too. Diddle.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:That's awful for wolanin. Gives Brannstrom a better chance to make the team

Sure. But with Boro wearing the A I am not so sure this really impacts Brannstrom unfortunately. I am sure they'd rather have him playing games in the A than in the press box.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Apparently boedker also has a hip flexor injury and won't be on ice for the first little bit

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That sucks for Wolanin, but it's more opportunity for someone else now. This season is all about the kids, and we already know (mostly) what we have with Wolanin.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Apparently boedker also has a hip flexor injury and won't be on ice for the first little bit

This I can live with! I think this opens the door for Veronneau personally.

The Wolanin injury may actually open the door for Lajoie mor than it does for Brann. I think Lajoie is the forgotten player in all this and could be trade-bait down the road.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh good, Lajoie. :crossarms:

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Lajoie had a great start last year wonder if the way he faded was more hernia related. I wouldn't mind seeing him in and let Brannstrom play some time in the. A

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Lajoie had a great start last year wonder if the way he faded was more hernia related. I wouldn't mind seeing him in and let Brannstrom play some time in the. A

Yeah. Lajoie was really good at the start and, like you said, let's hope it's hernia related and see if he can return to form. I certainly haven't given up on him.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There no guarantee. I think he's still a lock for Belleville, but hell get a nice long look.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

my bets are on Pageau, Hainsey and Boro.  anyone has anything different?

Ha, good call.

For once I get something right. To bad it’s not something more meaningful.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Wolanin is out 4 months with a torn labrum.

Aw for Diddle sake.  Diddle it all.

That is terrible news indeed. Guess it amplifies our chances to race towards the bottom.
Maybe Lajoie sticks as a 7th

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Diddle that really blows.  I wanted Brannstrom in the AHL until at least December too.  Diddle.
Me too. I especially wanted to see Wolanin play. I thought he was going to kick it up a notch this year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

4 months would mean January, so not the whole season at least

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

On a side note, all three assistants could be traded by the deadline.

I’m sure Dorion wants to keep Boro but do we really need him instead of injecting young talent into the team?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brady Tkachuk was 190 pounds last training camp.

This camp...he's 212. I would sincerely not want to play against that if I was in the NHL.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tkachuk weighs in at 212lbs. That's 22lbs up from last year's DC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum