GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa's Prospect Ranking - Post NHL 2018 Draft

+5
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Ev
PTFlea
DefenceWinsChampionships
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Too many soft people in current year

Weren't you the guy that quit this forum because you said you were getting bullied?

Back to Chlapik, there's also maybe a bit of a language/cultural difference there...anyway, moving on.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Too many soft people in current year

Weren't you the guy that quit this forum because you said you were getting bullied?

Back to Chlapik, there's also maybe a bit of a language/cultural difference there...anyway, moving on.

No, I was getting attacked with every post I made, it became annoying. I don't care if people say names or whatnot.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/melnyk-has-engaged-in-talks-to-sell-sens-report

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/melnyk-has-engaged-in-talks-to-sell-sens-report

That's exciting, but one of the most misleading titles ever. Engaged in talks? The Cirque guy keeps pestering him - which is awesome, but he appears not excited.

Am I wrong?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

FFS let's use the right thread for the sale stuff....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I better cancel my subscription to CraveTV because I find Letterkenny extremely funny and that might lead to some issues with PC enforcement officers.

Those locker room scenes are hilarious, Front Bum, Fiskie?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like Colin White is going to go into next season ready to rock. Batherson will be on the roster by the end of the season by all accounts

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah man, nothing but great things said about Formenton, White and Bath.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't jizz in your pants yet. Dev camp is a long way from an NHL game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, I know. We've all been through this a thousand times, but I want to see impact play from those guys and Chlapik and I've always loved Jaros, so let's do it. Let's get infused with some young bucks and begin our ascention again please.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Oh, I know.  We've all been through this a thousand times, but I want to see impact play from those guys and Chlapik and I've always loved Jaros, so let's do it.  Let's get infused with some young bucks and begin our ascention again please.

How old are you!??! Sarcasm The best I can say is I’ve been through it about 15-20 times...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1. Tkachuk - #1/2 LW
2. White
3. Gustavsson
4. Jaros
5. Brown
6, Batherson - #2 RW
7. Formenton
8. Wolanin
9. JBD
10. Chlapik

I think Wolanin and Jaros have a real chance of being a pairing full time by Christmas.

The more I read about Gustavsson, the better he sounds

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chlapik is much higher for me. Certainly above JBD. Actually above all the D, there. You've really soured on Brown, too. He hasn't played a minute since getting 27 points in 19 playoff games, has not turned pro, yet, and you're putting Gustavsson and Jaros ahead of him?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brown is a real boom or bust though. I like the idea of the player, but his speed concerns me a little and in this league that could really hurt.

Jaros I've always liked. Right handed, mobile beast. So much to like there.

Gustavsson is from ogle on here taking him high, then I read some stellar analysis on him and how he's a top 8 goaltending prospect with a ton to like. The more I read, the more I thought or think we really got a top prospect there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza was slow, too. Taller players very rarely are great skaters but don't forget their stride length. They'll never have the same first 3 steps acceleration of shorter guys, and in general very tall players take longer to develop as their muscles adjust to the size, but other than some unfortunate injuries I've seen against nothing in his development that would make me worry.

He's certainly ahead of everyone other than Tkachuk and White.

For me, at least.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Remember he only started working with weights last year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, he's polarizing. I don't disagree and had him at 3 for a while, but ultimately really like where Jaros and Gustavsson are trending

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtPIK1vPyA

Great stuff here!

Crookshank looks great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum