GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade deadline

+7
Lagoon
tim1_2
Ev
PTFlea
Oglethorpe
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

61Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

62Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:14 am

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Agreed, but I think Smith and Cole will be traded too.

*Oops, you said Smith as well.

63Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Living in denial much?

It’s looking more and more like we’re loosing kalrsson and you know, this team’s toxicity level is so high with ownership and management that I won’t blame duchene from wanting to walk away.
I just hope they don’t get stubborn and if dhuchene won’t sign this summer draw out the situation. Trade him and maximize what you can get. It will obviously be at a loss but still.

How much have we sunk in a year... Facepalm

64Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

Living in denial much?

It’s looking more and more like we’re loosing kalrsson and you know, this team’s toxicity level is so high with ownership and management that I won’t blame duchene from wanting to walk away.
I just hope they don’t get stubborn and if dhuchene won’t sign this summer draw out the situation. Trade him and maximize what you can get. It will obviously be at a loss but still.

How much have we sunk in a year... Facepalm

I'd be willing to bet you 20 bucks that Duchene re-signs. If Kalrsson wants out, then that's that, if he wants to stay pay him, but the real key is to get a beautiful return for him if he wants out and to sign Duchene July 1.

Duchene has proven himself franchise imo. We are unlucky right now, but then consider that we're lucky to have acquired Matt and his comments are one of someone who wants to be a part of this solution.

65Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don’t think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

66Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers. Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

67Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers.  Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

I think that was a joke but not sure.

68Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I don’t think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

I will bet you $20 that he's gone by training camp next year.

69Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So, we have 2 potential 20 dollar bets now. Big money!

70Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would love to take those bets on but I really do want kalrsson to be there so I can’t.

The optics for him being there aren’t great if you pay attention to what’s going on.

71Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If he’s traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

72Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I don’t think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

I will bet you $20 that he's gone by training camp next year.
nah Diddle it you’re right

73Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If he’s traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign). But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.

74Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If he’s traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign).  But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.
Let’s ask the real questions. Why does he not want to resign here. I think it’s pretty obvious

75Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign).  But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.
Let’s ask the real questions. Why does he not want to resign here. I think it’s pretty obvious

What’s your point? That is why we would have to trade him.

76Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

PTFlea wrote:If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers.  Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

Where did you hear this?

Anyone read the national post article? Would love to know who said it...sounds like Methot to me.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/whole-situation-there-is-f-ed-up-unimaginable-months-ago-senators-might-trade-karlsson

77Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oilers survived the Gretzky trade. Karlsson was a great player, mostly offensively, but I cannot and won't idolize him to the extent some (not here) do, saying they would turn their allegiance to Buffalo if he was traded there. What rot. Karlsson is not someone to look up to to that extent. He may not be Patrick Kane but he's no Mike Fisher or Kyle Turris, either.

I, for one, would welcome the captaincy of Mark Stone.

78Trade deadline  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade deadline Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:

Where did you hear this?

Anyone read the national post article?  Would love to know who said it...sounds like Methot to me.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/whole-situation-there-is-f-ed-up-unimaginable-months-ago-senators-might-trade-karlsson

Heard it from a friend then saw a thread on hf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum