GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+9
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
spader
tim1_2
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game Day!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Game Day!

Diddle yeah!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did you lock this thread on purpose?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crap. That's the old one. The sticky one is the one I should have used.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Actually this is the right one. Did I lock it? Didn't think I did.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How do you lock (or unlock) a topic?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bottom left bar i think.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it unlocked now? If so, still not sure how I did it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I did it last night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson skated with the team today. Blue jersey (no contact) but Brennan said he looked great and would bet on him being in the lineup opening night.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Karlsson skated with the team today. Blue jersey (no contact) but Brennan said he looked great and would bet on him being in the lineup opening night.

I kind of hope not.

Give him every chance to heal. I don't want to lose him for any other period of time down the stretch because he didn't properly heal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

always thought the November expectation was Dung. He is healed, now he just had to get ready

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He was already in a cast at the awards show in Vegas. That was June 21, over 13 weeks ago. He is absolutely 100% healed. He would not be on the ice, otherwise. He skipped playing golf to make sure.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Logan Brown will center Bobby Ryan and Mark Stone, tonight. I wonder when was the last time
Bobby was the smallest guy on his line?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Kaptain Karls King Karlsson back in action. Where's the parade route?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum