GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+9
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
spader
tim1_2
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

He was already in a cast at the awards show in Vegas. That was June 21, over 13 weeks ago. He is absolutely 100% healed. He would not be on the ice, otherwise. He skipped playing golf to make sure.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Logan Brown will center Bobby Ryan and Mark Stone, tonight. I wonder when was the last time
Bobby was the smallest guy on his line?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Kaptain Karls King Karlsson back in action. Where's the parade route?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sens dominating early in the first.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Through the first, Brown, Chabot, and Formenton are the standouts amongst the youngsters.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A lot of the young guys look great in pre-season. Let's hope it carries through to when the games matter.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

All that said, the Sens are playing a much stronger lineup than the Habs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:A lot of the young guys look great in pre-season.  Let's hope it carries through to when the games matter.

For sure. I don't set expectations based on preseason. Like they said in the game, Colorado was undefeated last year in preseason.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Through the first, Brown, Chabot, and Formenton are the standouts amongst the youngsters.  

Lajoie and Chlapik look good too.

Chabot has created some beautiful chances.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

3 points for Brown. 2 and 1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm the biggest Brown promoter here but, let's face it, he got to play with Ryan and Stone against AHL talent. Good for him with the 3 points but who knows what Chlapik would have done in the same place.

Folks, we have some good prospects.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Quite a showing from Brown, Chabot, Chlapik and Formenton

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty obvious brown is better than Chlapik so I'd give him nine games at least . Or none of brassard is ineeded ready

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I don't think Brown sticks around too long with the Sens, but good for him for making the most of this opportunity. Nice to see Matrix in mid-season form. That guy shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Our prospects finally look good. There will be changes, soon. They are only, what, just under $6M from the cap? Turris, Stone, Ceci, Claesson, Boro, Wideman, Anderson all FAs at the end of this season, and most of them are due a raise. Then Karlsson the next year. They will have to replace a few salaries with ELCs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah watching brown doesn't make me wanna include him in any trade haha. He looks better and closer to being ready than I thought. It's a good showcase of our prospects that's for sure and it looks good! Formenton might wind up being quite a steal!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, but we knew Brown was gonna be a good player. Him plus a piece for Duchene sounds good to me. And you know Colorado has been watching.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Yeah,  but we knew Brown was gonna be a good player.  Him plus a piece for Duchene sounds good to me.  And you know Colorado has been watching.

Im sure they have. What would you say that other piece would be? A Dman I imagine. Surely a lefty.

For the record I was never sure if Brown could be anything resembling what his ceiling is said to be. I mean it's not a sure he thing what he winds up as but for a guy that's had question marks on him due to injuries, hes sure looking good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum