GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #68: Bolts @ Sens, Mar 14, 2017, 7:30pm

+4
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Looks like Condon will start.  Remember I said we could lose Anderson again for a while, as Nicholle undergoes more chemo?  This could be it.

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Looks like Condon will start.  Remember I said we could lose Anderson again for a while, as Nicholle undergoes more chemo?  This could be it.

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

Still not a good thing. We need these points (and upcoming points against Montreal).

spader

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

Lol. I know. I typed that but didn't hit "send" right away. When I finally did it didn't give me the usual "new post" msg. It just posted. So...meh  Shrug

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

Lol. I know. I typed that but didn't hit "send" right away. When I finally did it didn't give me the usual "new post" msg. It just posted. So...meh  Shrug

I will never pass up an opportunity to use ThisJustIn! .

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

I will never pass up an opportunity to use ThisJustIn! .

ThisJustIn!
Yeah, we know.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Nope. LBI.

ThisJustIn!

Still not a good thing. We need these points (and upcoming points against Montreal).
I really think they're making sure he's good for at least 2 of those games.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didn't realize ryan was back tonight with turris.  Who's sitting?    I assume wingel

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DiDomenico.

No hattrick fit Kuch since we won't be taking any penalties.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Namestnikov is out. Reaggravated his injury last night. They have a defenseman playing up front.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

4 scoring lines... living the dream!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, that was ... to be expected. Glad to get a point out of that. Magic number down to 18 over Tampa; 19 over Toronto.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson looked tired (actually looked lazy but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt).

Turris' timing was a little off.

Ryan ... deleted his Twitter account.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Condon pretty much stole that point for us. The team looked terrible there in the 3rd, not sure what was up with that.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Karlsson looked tired (actually looked lazy but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt).

Agreed. I hoped he'd get off about 10 seconds earlier after his rush back into the Ottawa end when he looked gassed racing for the puck. 

Condon went full beast mode. What a game from him! Thanks for the point, Condon.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Way too long a shift for karlsson.  That was the game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Tampa bay is the most dangerous team in the east other than Washington and Pittsburgh.  So good and so much better than most teams in the east.

We were lucky to get a point,  obviously.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Karlsson looked tired (actually looked lazy but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt).

Agreed. I hoped he'd get off about 10 seconds earlier after his rush back into the Ottawa end when he looked gassed racing for the puck. 

Condon went full beast mode. What a game from him! Thanks for the point, Condon.

I thought the whole Ryan line looked off...

Tampa is scary good. If they make the playoffs they will be dangerous.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Tampa makes the playoffs they will have a rested Stamkos. They will have a third line centered by Johnson or Point or Namestnikov. A powerplay with Hedman as the QB and Stamkos/Kucherov as the triggermen on both sides.

That said, where was this team the last three months?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum