GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #50: Sens @ Sabres, Feb 4, 2017, 7:00pm

+2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I hope Lehner is nice and tired after that OT game. With any hope he went out partying to celebrate the loser point. Or maybe stayed up late at a bar, arguing the merits of his man Trump's Executive Order.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well this is pretty bad.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cannot get Anderson back soon enough

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Farter

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Farter

That's correct, Tim.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, at least we don't have to roll our eyes anymore as Mendes tweets yet again how no former Senator goalie has ever shut out the Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In retrospect, I kinda expected the loss, if not the shutout. Every time we think we can get closer to the Habs we do this.

That's OK, let Montreal face the 4th best team in the Metropolitan in the first round.

Now, let's get back to the winning column.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Win please! We've won one out of four against Buffalo this season? Who'd 've thought

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner had something like a .950 save percentage before last night. Guess he holds a grudge.

Know what else? The Sens players must really still like him, because they usually make it a very comfortable night for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum