GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #11: Sabres @ Sens, Nov 5, 2016, 7:00pm

+3
wprager
PTFlea
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I won't be around tomorrow, so I figured I'd post this a day early.

Buffalo's been pretty bad this season, and find themselves at the bottom of the Atlantic.  Injuries have been a huge factor there (Eichel, Kane, etc).  I assume we'll see Lehner in their net.  He'll be fired up.  He has a 2.30 GAA and a .922 save %. Condon will start for Ottawa.

The lines from practice today are as follows:

Stone - Brassard - Ryan
Hoffman - Turris - Pyatt
McCormick - Pageau - Dzingel
Puempel - Kelly - Neil

Methot - EK
Phaneuf - Ceci
Claesson - BoroCop

Condon
Driedger

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brassard gets Stone to work with,  nice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In addition to Eichel and Kane, Bogosian is also out. Buffalo list one to the Leafs they should have won. They will be ornery.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This will be yet another really tough game. I was saying how Carolina will be hard and then the rest would be easy, but now it looks like each game is being harder. Getting Stone back will be great. Getting Ryan back would be even better.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan's been making some really deft plays recently. If anyone would finish on his 3 or 4 amazing setups, we wouldn't be talking about his points or lack of etc.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan has been ok, which is not enough for the highest paid forward on the team. Dzingel has done more with (and for) less. I no longer expect or even hope for Ryan to get back to being a 30+ goal scorer but 24 goals/40 points is not enough. It's early, but last couple seasons he started out fast and fell off the planet at the end. So I'm a little worried.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan will continue to be OK for the duration of his contract. Maybe...at some point he can score 25 or maybe even 30, but that's wishful thinking.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, OK just won't be OK.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Ryan will continue to be OK for the duration of his contract.  Maybe...at some point he can score 25 or maybe even 30, but that's wishful thinking.
I think he'll find his game. That's probably not the low estimate but not likely what I would call the better projection. He's gonna be playing with brass for the next 3 years likely. This is 10 games. give it time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone and Anderson will both play. Player helmets will have a new sticker -- StickWithNic (for Nicholle).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anderson, wow.   good stuff

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith in as well, McCormick sits. Wideman still out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For some reason I thought they were in Buffalo tonight. Usually the home team is shown second and whatever site I looked at for their schedule had Buffalo listed second.

Preview:
http://scores.espn.com/nhl/preview?gameId=400884561

Sens have won their last 3 game scoring a combined total of 4 goals.

Condon was brought in on recommendation from goalie coach Pierre Groulx.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What the help is going on? Why does Anderson leave in Thursday and they say they don't know when he'll be back, then all of a sudden he's back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum