GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm

+3
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Hutton was struggling as were most of the Blues. Sluggish. Classic first game back after a road trip.  
I thought we were very slow to get to some pucks too.  Like we were skating in mud,  maybe the ice was bad.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Please never put Dzingel on the power play again.

He's really come down to earth. Still a decent player but 3rd line material.

Nice win. Let's pick up a few more!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Probably par for the course for a player only one and a half seasons into his career and not 'elite' level. You're probably right in the long run, he'll be a nice LW on line 3, but he'll have some great streaks coming up as he continues to adjust.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's hard to say what dzingel is. First year in the NHL, by all accounts he's doing good. But yes, it's hard to say if he stands to be a 3rd liner or third liner. Arguably, down the line and next year I'd prefer to have him on the wing with Pageau. Have a legit scoring threat in his place in the top 6.
But it makes for an interesting replacement if smith walks this summer.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Probably par for the course for a player only one and a half seasons into his career and not 'elite' level.  You're probably right in the long run, he'll be a nice LW on line 3, but he'll have some great streaks coming up as he continues to adjust.
Pretty much what I wrote. Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Probably par for the course for a player only one and a half seasons into his career and not 'elite' level.  You're probably right in the long run, he'll be a nice LW on line 3, but he'll have some great streaks coming up as he continues to adjust.
Pretty much what I wrote. Laugh1

Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Such a big win after they had pushed back

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

It's hard to say what dzingel is. First year in the NHL, by all accounts he's doing good. But yes, it's hard to say if he stands to be a 3rd liner or third liner. Arguably, down the line and next year I'd prefer to have him on the wing with Pageau. Have a legit scoring threat in his place in the top 6.
But it makes for an interesting replacement if smith walks this summer.

He might be a Hagelin-type. I'm hoping he becomes more of a finisher than Hags though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very nice W for the boys. I actually bet on them last night as they were a slight underdog and it just felt like a bounce back game against a weird Blues team.

As for Dzingel, he's all speed, but lacks finish and doesn't have great hands. He's the type of guy you want on the 3rd line, but he's working his butt off on that top line, and that's fine for now.

Nice to see Ryan continue to get points. Like I said before, I don't care if they're all ugly (like his goal last night was)...if he keeps getting on the scoresheet, that's great.

Good to see the PP get on the board too. The PK could use a bit of work though!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hate nitpicking after a win but what the hell was Derrick Brassard doing on the PK when he and Steen got out of the box? Completely abandoned the guy and went diving for the puck while looking ridiculous in the process...

Thank god for Stone and Hoff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum