GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #30: Sharks @ Sens, Dec 14, 2016, 7:00pm

+3
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tired Sharks (3-2 shootout win last night in Toronto) on Chris Neil Appreciation Night. Pad your recordings to account for the silver stick and painting presentations for Neil's 1000 NHL games. Although in his case, maybe a silver knuckle would be more appropriate.

Lazar should return. Harpur in for Boro. Wideman is likely to play but will be a game day decision.

Go Sens go!

Last edited by wprager on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anything less than a lopsided win in the Senators favour will be an abject failure. Time to atone for the last two crappy games.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chris Neil celebration night. I was offered free tickets and can't go.. Sad 

Love the 7pm start time. Seriously, no excuses tonight. The Sharks went to OT last night and beat the Leafs, we've been off for days. Crush them.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Chris Neil celebration night. I was offered free tickets and can't go.. Sad 

Love the 7pm start time. Seriously, no excuses tonight. The Sharks went to OT last night and beat the Leafs, we've been off for days. Crush them.

That really sucks. The Neiler will win it just for you, old friend. Don't you worry.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Condon to start. Harpur will play. Wideman will play.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Don in The Net for game day tonight SSF? The Don

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll be there with strictly metaphorical bells on. Cheering

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Anything less than a lopsided win in the Senators favour will be an abject failure. Time to atone for the last two crappy games.

Agreed brah!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Typos corrected in the first post. I really should stop using my phone to start thread.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't think I'll watch. It's too predictable. If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:I don't think I'll watch.  It's too predictable.  If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

This is ban-worthy. You're assuming that they'll lose by 3? Diddle that. 

Final score prediction: 5-1 Sens. Hoff with a hattie. Condon loses his shutout bid in the last 2 minutes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video). If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video).  If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.

Ya, I don't see it as him "losing the room" or anything like that. It sounds like it was a calculated explosion. If the Sens bounce back tonight, it'll be pretty clear that this approach worked. If they dog it, then it'll be a problem. 

FWIW, I listened to The Drive when they had Dorion on. He couldn't have been more glowing about Boucher and Crawford and the entire coaching staff. He said that it was by far the best thing he's done as GM, hiring those guys. HCGB isn't going anywhere.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video).  If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.

And if they fire back at the coach by laying an egg... it could also be turning point. Did Mendes figure that out as well?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I don't think I'll watch.  It's too predictable.  If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

This is ban-worthy. You're assuming that they'll lose by 3? Diddle that. 

Final score prediction: 5-1 Sens. Hoff with a hattie. Condon loses his shutout bid in the last 2 minutes.
I wondered who would say somethingabout that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum