GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #8: Sens @ Oilers, Oct 30, 2016, 9:00pm

+4
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This will be a very tough challenge for Ottawa. Edmonton is red hot, they score a pile of goals, their defense is improved, and Talbot's been playing well in goal. 

If Anderson is back in net for Ottawa, expect this to be a rallying point for the team and a strong effort. 

I'm assuming the lines will be the same, including Chabot in the press box.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think it's time for another 7D/11F game. Phaneuf is -7 with one assist. Cut his ice time, let Ceci play with Methot for a few shifts and Chabot with Karlsson.

I smell a win.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hurt McDavid in the first minute. Win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All depends on if Anderson is in  net.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:All depends on if Anderson is in  net.

If we play like we did on Friday we win. Don't care if Anderson is in goal or not. Limit the opposition to under 20 shots on goal, score two powerplay goals, the rest will follow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson will start.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Anderson will start.

Let's do this one for Nicholle.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Do you realize all the players have known about this for months now?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think this will he hugely galvanizing

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't necessarily know what they knew. I think back in September the Andersons didn't know (judging from Nicholle's tweets at the time). Something was up and she maybe was not feeling well. It sounds like they got the results when the team was in Vancouver. He left after his shutout. It's very likely the team did not know about this until then.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ill call a win here.   5-2 final.  Hoffman with a hat trick, Turris, Stone and 65 with 3 points each.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Ill call a win here.   5-2 final.  Hoffman with a hat trick, Turris, Stone and 65 with 3 points each.
Doesn't look like that's likely yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Andy playing pretty well. Sens hanging onto his cape until they score one. Hoffman goes to the crease and gets one. Almost had his second when he rang one off the post on the PP.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't mind that "Pyes" Pyatt.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Anderson looks unreal. He's going to have a big year going forward

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]