GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Hot Takes

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson will not go three games without getting a point. That means he has to get one tonight.

17Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 am

MarkStone

Rookie
Rookie

Sens win two playoff rounds.

18Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

MarkStone wrote:Sens win two playoff rounds.

Whoa! That means they go to the ECF and (most likely) have to beat one of Montreal or Tampa in the second round, and Washington or Pittsburgh or the Rangers in the first round. If that happens then I'm thinking the Hamburglar is back (but in the post-season) and we're going ALL. THE. WAY.

19Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:08 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Kucherov leads the league in scoring at the end of the season.

20Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Laine beats out Matthews for the Calder.

21Random Hot Takes - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Laine beats out Matthews for the Calder.

I guess that's no-longer very hot. 11 goals, 2 hattricks. I still wonder how much the Leafs could have gotten from Arizona if they flipped their picks. Domi + Keller + ? for Matthews.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum