GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Hot Takes

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Random Hot Takes Empty Random Hot Takes Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:08 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Use this thread to make your wild predictions for the season. Sens or league focused. Explanations not required (but certainly allowed) as long as you actually believe what you're predicting. 

Here's my first Random Hot Take:

Two of Chicago, Anaheim, and LA will miss the playoffs this year.

2Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Connor McDavid will win the scoring race.

3Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Use this thread to make your wild predictions for the season. Sens or league focused. Explanations not required (but certainly allowed) as long as you actually believe what you're predicting. 

In other words this is the keep EV's wild predictions all on one page?

I like it.

4Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Use this thread to make your wild predictions for the season. Sens or league focused. Explanations not required (but certainly allowed) as long as you actually believe what you're predicting. 

That's wild.

5Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Auston Matthews will become the first player to retire after scoring 150 points in his rookie season.

6Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:

That's wild.

Yes, but is it "random"? Is it "hot"?

7Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Auston Matthews will become the first player to retire after scoring 150 points in his rookie season.

Gretzky got 137 in his rookie season. Sellane had 132. But of course Auston will get 164 because math.

8Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Auston Matthews will become the first player to retire after scoring 150 points in his rookie season.
Laughing3

Oh man I would take him just retiring for a year for him to quit in the leafs. That would be amazing!

9Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:12 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Laughing3

Oh man I would take him just retiring for a year for him to quit in the leafs. That would be amazing!

Dare to dream.

Random Hot Takes 852933671

10Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:04 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzingel will get 20 goals this season! That's my wild prediction! Better late than never!

11Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He's leading the team in goals, isn't he. Good for him. Hoffman, man. Should have had one last night. Stone set him up good.

12Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:49 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Dzingel will get 20 goals this season! That's my wild prediction! Better late than never!

Awesome. I was just coming here to say the same thing with the addition that he'll play 2nd line for the majority of the season.

Keep those hot takes coming. No time limit on predictions.

13Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson will not go three games without getting a point. That means he has to get one tonight.

14Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 am

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Sens win two playoff rounds.

15Random Hot Takes Empty Re: Random Hot Takes Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MarkStone wrote:Sens win two playoff rounds.

Whoa! That means they go to the ECF and (most likely) have to beat one of Montreal or Tampa in the second round, and Washington or Pittsburgh or the Rangers in the first round. If that happens then I'm thinking the Hamburglar is back (but in the post-season) and we're going ALL. THE. WAY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum