GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Habs lose, it's a good night.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Habs back down to earth? Huge come back for the Oilers (down 3-0 after one). Draisailt with the game winner -- he was just called up from the AHL, where he was struggling, apparently. McDavid with 2 assists is tied for 4th in the league for total points, he's now over a PPG.

If this team figures out how to win they could do a little damage. Imagine if they still had Petry. And a goalie.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dallas just 2 points back of the Habs with a game in hand. Who'd-a-thunk it.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Dallas just 2 points back of the Habs with a game in hand.  Who'd-a-thunk it.

Why is it surprising, Dallas has a way better roster

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, and Dallas is getting competent goaltending now too.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dallas stinks defensively. They won't keep it up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Dallas stinks defensively. They won't keep it up.

So you're saying the Habs will win the President's Choice trophy?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NOt surprising that the Habs are so good when they score 6 goals and Pacioretty has 0 pts.
Torey Mitchell and Dale Weise have 11 goals combined scratch

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:NOt surprising that the Habs are so good when they score 6 goals and Pacioretty has 0 pts.
Torey Mitchell and Dale Weise have 11 goals combined scratch
Ya that's insane. But it's not sustainable.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes, the Montreal Carey Prices could win the President's Trophy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So apparently Bob Murray out in Anaheim is shopping Cam Fowler around. He will only send him out East and wants a boatload for him. Boston needs help on D but do they have a "boatload" to trade? Wonder what it would take.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Yes, the Montreal Carey Prices could win the President's Trophy.

Tokarski recalled from the AHL Ice Caps. Price out with the dreaded LBI. For goalies this is never good: ankle, knee, groin.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Tokarski recalled from the AHL Ice Caps.  Price out with the dreaded LBI.  For goalies this is never good: ankle, knee, groin.  

What a surprise. Cue the losses.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:So apparently Bob Murray out in Anaheim is shopping Cam Fowler around.  He will only send him out East and wants a boatload for him.  Boston needs help on D but do they have a "boatload" to trade?  Wonder what it would take.  

I know a team that could use a LHD in the east.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Dallas stinks defensively. They won't keep it up.

Niemi looks good there. I'm assuming he'll be the hands-down starter there by January.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Tokarski recalled from the AHL Ice Caps.  Price out with the dreaded LBI.  For goalies this is never good: ankle, knee, groin.  

They already lost to Vancouver and Edmonton. Both with Price in goal. Condon is 3-0 in the regular season and was the best goalie in camp. Of course that was pre-season and he has yet to play a string of games as the #1 with an AHL goaltender as the backup. A different type of pressure.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

They already lost to Vancouver and Edmonton.  Both with Price in goal.  Condon is 3-0 in the regular season and was the best goalie in camp.  Of course that was pre-season and he has yet to play a string of games as the #1 with an AHL goaltender as the backup.  A different type of pressure.

Well, unlike some people, I hope he's a miserable failure and the Habs lose every game for the rest of the season.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

They already lost to Vancouver and Edmonton.  Both with Price in goal.  Condon is 3-0 in the regular season and was the best goalie in camp.  Of course that was pre-season and he has yet to play a string of games as the #1 with an AHL goaltender as the backup.  A different type of pressure.

Well, unlike some people, I hope he's a miserable failure and the Habs lose every game for the rest of the season.

Ditto.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum