GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

you

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

can

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

do

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

better

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-0 Vancouver after 1 period. Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:3-0 Vancouver after 1 period.  Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

Keep your fingers crossed for your beloved Habs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:3-0 Vancouver after 1 period.  Habs will need a miracle to continue their streak. Miller has made some fantastic saves and will be hard to beat.

Laughing3

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Nailed it!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, for that last time, I am not a Habs fan. The last Habs player I cheered for was Koivu, as he joined just as I came to Ottawa. I have not been living in Ottawa longer than I lived in Montreal. Saying "they'll need a miracle" when the score is 3-0 after one is just a statement of fact.

P.S. Chasing all-time NHL records is something noteworthy, even if the chase is not being done by your team.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

P.S. Chasing all-time NHL records is something noteworthy, even if the chase is not being done by your team.

Perhaps. In this case the chase just happens to be undertaken by your team. The Habs.

A chase that came to a screeching halt last night. Chin up, old friend, your dear Habs should be ok.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Perhaps. In this case the chase just happens to be undertaken by your team. The Habs.

A chase that came to a screeching halt last night. Chin up, old friend, your dear Habs should be ok.

Life's little pleasures... Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

I didn't mind that at all. I do feel bad for wprager.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

I didn't mind that at all. I do feel bad for wprager.

Had a lot worse happen to me this week than a lost hockey game.  Lay off, will you?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Eberle (shoulder) placed on LTIR; Draisaitl called up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Habs lose, it's a good night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs back down to earth? Huge come back for the Oilers (down 3-0 after one). Draisailt with the game winner -- he was just called up from the AHL, where he was struggling, apparently. McDavid with 2 assists is tied for 4th in the league for total points, he's now over a PPG.

If this team figures out how to win they could do a little damage. Imagine if they still had Petry. And a goalie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dallas just 2 points back of the Habs with a game in hand. Who'd-a-thunk it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum