GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+12
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SensHulk
tim1_2
spader
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
NEELY
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner is gone. A lot of teams want a young guy with #1 potential. That's Lehner.

Buffalo has that 31t pick overall and an additional 1st rounder... that could be a deal that lands Lehner is a really deep draft.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Flo The Action wrote:On another note, I'm in ottawa tonight and might head over to big rigs for dinner.

how's the black bean & sweet potato burger there? anybody tried it? (somehow i doubt i'm talking to the right audience)

Their pizza is pretty close to perfect... it's the perfect pizza.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:On another note, I'm in ottawa tonight and might head over to big rigs for dinner.

how's the black bean & sweet potato burger there? anybody tried it? (somehow i doubt i'm talking to the right audience)

If you mean a burger with black-bean sauce and a side of sweet potato fries, it's pretty good. If you're not, then don't call it a burger.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're not trading Lehner

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Very good but a little too thick for my taste

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so there's no common opinion on big rig. great.

i really hope we're not trading lehner. i mean if i was edmonton or buffalo i'd want lehner too but hey, you can't have him. the advantage with Anderson is his cap hit is silly. you look at guys like Howard that might be hitting the trade block at over 5 mill a season or ward in carolina who is a bigger risk at a bigger price and you see a lot of value in anderson. even guys hitting FA like dubnyk has good value but under such a smaller sample size(even then hes gonna stay with the wild). so what do you have? you trade for a bernier who is likly gonna cost more? roll the dice with Niemi when he couldn't get it done in SJS? Enroth who in my eyes is still completely unproven and probably unreliable?

no, Anderson looks like a very viable trade option both in what he can deliver and in what cap hit he comes at.

no sense moving lehner.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

Haha. Ya, this might not be your best option for a focus group. I only went there once. I had a pizza that was really heavy and greasy. I didn't even eat the leftovers. I remember looking at the prices and shaking my head. I think gravy was something like $5 or $6. That's just silly. I remember noticing that the sides were ludicrously priced as well. I just checked online and noticed that they don't list their prices in the online menu, and I'm guessing there's a reason for that. 

That said, it looks like they've expanded already, so they must be doing something right. Not my style though. I find it overpriced and the food so-so.

Cheap bastard.

You're right though. It's expensive. I find the food quite good but the portions are inconsistent. I've some meals that had generous portions and others that left me starving.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

That's what makes it great... bah

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I say Lehner is gone this offseason as well.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:So this 23-year-old "kid" O'Connor is 6'6".  They better not trade him for another Conacher.

Is Conacher available? Let's make the trade.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The hefe is very good! Gonna try the chocolat milk stout next.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

It is great. The meat lovers is unreal

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

It is great. The meat lovers is unreal
The stout was a little watery (I like my stouts a little thicker) and the grilled cheese panini was Ok. You'd think for the price you'd pay they'd make their own coleslaw, not some cheap store bought crap. They got a few lessons to learn, should scoot over to the works since they got a few inspirations from them already and steal the rest of the ideas.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Everyone analyzing the whole goaltenders dilemma here is really thinking its Lehner getting moved.

We are going to regret this in a big way if we are.... God don't do it. Facepalm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I agree we should keep Lehner and move Anderson, but for some reason I think it might be Lehner that moves now that O'Connor is signed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum