GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+17
asq2
Hobiesens
Oglethorpe
ddt
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
Vandelay
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
NEELY
PTFlea
spader
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to hear that both Chris Cuthbert and Gord Miller will be doing play-by-play for NBC for the playoffs. I think Cuthbert even said he'll be in all 5 Canadian cities, meaning that NBC will be showing games from all the Canadian matchups too.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can I assume that CBC will again stream all their games on the web?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

You know, I am sick of Eklund on Hockeybuzz. His article today was about how the Leafs deserve Connor McDavid for tanking (losing 95% of their games) in the second half of the season.

Yes, we have all complained about him before, but it really sickens me that this guy makes money through essentially crapping on his keyboard and posting it for everyone to see.

Guy is such a joke

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Well, maybe if you stopped going there he would make less money lol.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:You know, I am sick of Eklund on Hockeybuzz. His article today was about how the Leafs deserve Connor McDavid for tanking (losing 95% of their games) in the second half of the season.

Yes, we have all complained about him before, but it really sickens me that this guy makes money through essentially crapping on his keyboard and posting it for everyone to see.

Guy is such a joke

As LeCaptain says, every time to visit that website, you're enabling him. I am proud to say I haven't been there in probably a year, if not longer. Not even to visit whoever is blogging for the Sens over there now.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:Well, maybe if you stopped going there he would make less money lol.

Some of his bloggers are decent, which is why I go there. It's too bad they can't force him out.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:You know, I am sick of Eklund on Hockeybuzz. His article today was about how the Leafs deserve Connor McDavid for tanking (losing 95% of their games) in the second half of the season.

Guy is such a joke

As LeCaptain says, every time to visit that website, you're enabling him.  I am proud to say I haven't been there in probably a year, if not longer.  Not even to visit whoever is blogging for the Sens over there now.

Cheers

Agreed. I'm at about a year as well. I didn't love Yost's articles, but used to go have a look. Now there's nothing there for me, so I never visit.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:From the Bruins:

Chiarelli said they have spoken with Daniel Paille and Gregory Campbell, and let them know that the Bruins won't be re-signing them

Best of luck to these youngsters.

I'll never understand why that sort of thing is said to the media. They'll figure it out when the players don't get signed. I feel like this sort of thing just causes problems.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Guy is such a joke

As LeCaptain says, every time to visit that website, you're enabling him.  I am proud to say I haven't been there in probably a year, if not longer.  Not even to visit whoever is blogging for the Sens over there now.

Cheers

Agreed. I'm at about a year as well. I didn't love Yost's articles, but used to go have a look. Now there's nothing there for me, so I never visit.

New plan: we should start a blog called 'What the Puck' and make up our own rumors. Who's in? Puking2

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Guy is such a joke

Cheers

New plan: we should start a blog called 'What the Puck' and make up our own rumors. Who's in? Puking2

LET'S DO IT!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chiarelli said they have spoken with Daniel Paille and Gregory Campbell, and let them know that the Bruins won't be re-signing them

Does Stephane Quintal have a hockey-playing son?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Nice to hear that both Chris Cuthbert and Gord Miller will be doing play-by-play for NBC for the playoffs. I think Cuthbert even said he'll be in all 5 Canadian cities, meaning that NBC will be showing games from all the Canadian matchups too.

I think he's doing Ottawa's 1st home date.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Best of luck to these youngsters.

I'll never understand why that sort of thing is said to the media. They'll figure it out when the players don't get signed. I feel like this sort of thing just causes problems.

Most likely someone asked a direct question -- I take it those two are UFAs.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chiarelli gassed.

more to come

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chiarelli didn't need to really say anything, because he was fired this morning.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

An easy successor to BM right there.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Chiarelli didn't need to really say anything, because he was fired this morning.

Indeed, as broken here by yours truly. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 852933671

I think Neely's been waiting for this day to come. By the way, for all the people crapping on Chiarelli for the Seguin trade, that's got Neely's fingerprints all over it. Same mentality that got Jumbo Joe traded out of there. B's are only gonna get worse.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not to worry SSF. They'll just sign some FA that's completely unrelated to the stupid trades and it will be shown that somehow that is what turned the Bruins around and why they're better for having made the trade. Wink

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum