GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
spader
Vandelay
asq2
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
dennycrane
Ev
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Sick at home.

Beats being healthy at work.

If Harper and his cronies have their way us Fed workers can be both sick or healthy at work. Wink

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Sick at home.

Beats being healthy at work.

If Harper and his cronies have their way us Fed workers can be both sick or healthy at work. Wink

Or at home, for some. Permanently. Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 852933671

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone will be better than Alfie IMO

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Stone will be better than Alfie IMO

BANNED

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Stone will be better than Alfie IMO

I hope so. That would mean we have a heck of a player on our hands. The bar is set pretty high though but sure, I'll take that ! Let's talk again in 10 years !

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Concussions confirmed for both MacArthur and Lehner.

more to come

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well at least we know Hammond won't embarrass himself if he's given a some starts here. I wonder if Dreidger gets a game at all, no harm in it at this point short of the potential worry that he is 100% not ready for a game.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Wonder if Murray is starting to look at "other available goalies". If something were to happen to Hammond who the heck would they put up there. It's a mighty big step from the ECHL to the NHL ...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Don't waste any assets on a goalie, none. Maybe future considerations for Bryzgalov and that's only so they have someone to put in the net.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

No, I hear you but you gotta put someone in front of the net. Thank god we're not in the playoff picture ... Smile Did Alex Auld officially retire?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I checked the stats on the two Florida State Gators goalies. Bryzgalov it is.

P.S. Alex Auld has expressed interest on twitter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Concussions confirmed for both MacArthur and Lehner.

more to come

Here's "more": Neil had surgery, plate inserted, cast on 2 weeks, out 3-4 weeks.  Buh-bye 1st rounder.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

^lol

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pageau will not be returning to Bingo this season per murry.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Pageau will not be returning to Bingo this season per murry.

Come on JG. Just picture every NHL team you play against wearing a Habs jersey. You can do it !!!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I heard something about Puempel being called up this weekend. Any truth to this? Trade coming to open a roster spot?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

He already has been.

I believe after the deadline you can only have 4 callups so right now they are getting some guys into the lineup they may not have the chance to again if they are looking to see other guys at some point like Robinson, Wideman, Claeson, Kramer, DD, or whoever else and for whatever reason.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I heard something about Puempel being called up this weekend. Any truth to this? Trade coming to open a roster spot?

Prince returned to Bingo to open a roster spot.

more to come

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum