GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Nashville Predators - 8:00pm ET - Thu. Oct. 9th, 2014

+16
DirtyDave
Hobiesens
asq2
Vandelay
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
spader
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens kick off their NHL season in Nashville tonight! Let's GO! Time for this club to move on with EK as their Captain and BFR with a shiny new contract. Light a few mups tonight. Hopefully we'll see a return of those pesky Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

Updated with Tim's info:

http://www.tsn.ca/legwand-senators-kick-off-season-against-predators-on-tsn5-1.102864

Fresh start, fresh faces. Legwand against his old team. Lazar in his first NHL game. Will our D be new and improved, or will it be the same old story from last season? Lots of interesting things going on tonight, including Nashville's revamped roster and new coach.

GO SENS GO!!!

Projected Sens lines:

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-ZBad-Chiasson
Smith-Legwand-Stone
Hoffman-Lazar-Neil

Cowen-Karlsson
Phillips-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

Greening, Condra and Wiercioch the extras.

Anderson starts in net.

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by shabbs on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://www.tsn.ca/legwand-senators-kick-off-season-against-predators-on-tsn5-1.102864

Fresh start, fresh faces. Legwand against his old team. Lazar in his first NHL game. Will our D be new and improved, or will it be the same old story from last season? Lots of interesting things going on tonight, including Nashville's revamped roster and new coach.

Projected Lines:

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Zibanejad-Chiasson
Smith-Legwand-Stone
Hoffman-Lazar-Neil

Cowen-Karlsson
Phillips-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

Anderson

Greening, Condra, Wiercioch all scratched.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Possible lines for tonight?

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-ZBad-Chiasson
Smith-Legwand-Stone
Hoffman-Lazar-Neil

Greening and Condra as extras

D Pairs?

Cowen-Karlsson
Phillips-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba
Wier as the extra?

Anderson starts for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beat ya.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Merged ya.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow, this is inferior to that other thread that got all the info summed up nicely in one post. And it included the broadcast details.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mendes has a blog up about teenaged Sens rookies who scored 30+ points in their rookie season. Apparently there's only been five, which is not that surprising. But what was surprising is who was the latest one -- Meszaros.

So, will Lazar get 30 points?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks Prags. In the future, let's get this GDT up early and avoid this whole schmozzle.

Beers. On. Ice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, we get Gord Miller/Ray Ferraro working the game tonight. #longliveTSN

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For the Preds:

Bourque-Ribiero-Neal
Forsberg-Roy-Smith
Wilson-Jamkrok-Jokinen
Clune-Gaustad-Nystrom

Josi-Weber
Ekholm-Jones
Volchenkov-Ellis

Bourque is on their first line? All of a sudden, I'm not too bummed about having him in my pool. Also, I had forgotten Volchenkov was in Nashville now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Wow, this is inferior to that other thread that got all the info summed up nicely in one post. And it included the broadcast details.
Banned!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

how do you have Bourque in you pool? Must be deep.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:how do you have Bourque in you pool? Must be deep.

This isn't a fantasy draft, it's a real-to-goodness NHL team.

So, how many Bourques are in the league? I did a double-take at first because Ribeiro is an ex-Hab and for a split second I wondered if this was a double-ex-Hab line.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Mendes has a blog up about teenaged Sens rookies who scored 30+ points in their rookie season.  Apparently there's only been five, which is not that surprising.  But what was surprising is who was the latest one -- Meszaros.

So, will Lazar get 30 points?  

If he settles into a 3rd line role, he could get 30 points without question.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

New Sens entertainment. Ala Washington Nationals.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Nashville Predators - 8:00pm ET - Thu. Oct. 9th, 2014 BzhPYtZCMAAaIkT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum