GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The NFL is back baby...

+7
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
Ev
LeCaptain
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

31The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:45 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, the Bills win. There goes my 0-16 prediction.

Phins beat the Pats. Sweet stuff.

Cussing Jags.... let the Beagles come back to win. Ugly.

Redskins lost. Nice.

C'mon 49'ers. Dump those Cowpokes.

32The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fuckin cowboys

33The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Their D looks so much better than last season... yes...

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

34The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well it does actually. Only two actual tds

35The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:58 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Need Indy to cover 7.5 so badly tonight.

36The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Allas Cwbys -- no D, no O.

37The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Well it does actually. Only two actual tds
Fair point. Romo is still Romo tho.

Don't worry, I'll get my share of it tomorrow night... ugh.

38The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Romo even with the picks has the ability to still be a ~top 10 QB. This game is probably going to be an outlier for their offense. This was romos first legit action in a while.

I'm not even a legit fan so I don't care lol

39The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Romo has the skills no doubt about it. Dude can sling. But he also has that ability to totally blow it at the exact worst point and lose the game. Just killer for fans.

#delicious

40The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:42 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

New Ray Rice video out that shows the hit... holy crap...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/

If Goodell saw this, and still only gave him 2 games... wow.

Different rules...

41The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

that's challenged, Rice isn't even a huge star

42The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And she still married him... also challenged.

43The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:And she still married him... also challenged.

$$$

44The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Monday Night Football action:
- Giants @ Lions - 7:10pm
- Chargers @ Cardinals - 10:20pm

GMEN!

45The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:New Ray Rice video out that shows the hit... holy crap...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/

If Goodell saw this, and still only gave him 2 games... wow.

Different rules...

Yep, as the title says, the NFL is back. Facepalm

46The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sounds like Goodell and the NFL did not see this video, but were aware of the details. Will be interesting to see if he tries to make this right. How did he skirt criminal prosecution so easily though... they had the video.

47The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ravens have called an 8pm presser today...

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/509022298104684544

This should be interesting.

48The NFL is back baby... - Page 3 Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

cutting him now is dumb. Everyone already knew what he did.

That being said I would love for the Redblacks to take a chance on him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum