GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbelievable -- baby survives being hit by a train

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A stroller carrying a 6 month baby suddenly rolled off the platform and onto the tracks just as the train was pulling in. Miraculously, even though the train pushed the stroller 130 feet, the baby escaped with only minor injuries.

http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/news/world-watch/1896809959/stroller-with-baby-falls-underneath-moving-train/45069554001

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pretty crazy stuff. Amazing that the baby survived. Shows you just how fast things can happen.

They're crediting the baby surviving to being strapped into the stroller properly. I know a lot of people who just plop their baby in there. You gotta strap them in.

Makes me wonder if future designs of subway platforms in Australia will have them sloping away from the subway tracks as opposed to towards it. Interesting design.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Wow ... that's crazy stuff. So glad no one was hurt.

I'm almost ashamed to say this but I first read the thread title and I was wondering why Volchenkov is hitting babies.

Thats a wild video.

Hoags wrote:
I'm almost ashamed to say this but I first read the thread title and I was wondering why Volchenkov is hitting babies.
Unbelievable -- baby survives being hit by a train 78253

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum