GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The NFL is back baby...

+7
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
Ev
LeCaptain
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1The NFL is back baby... Empty The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GMen won the HoF Game last night. Yeah yeah, it was a snoozer... but who cares? Football is back baby!

Let's go!

2The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Farter

3The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pretty much how I feel about the NFL, too. Actually I don't hate it, but what really ticks me off is how they make their ads so freaking exiting and then 9 out of 10 games are boring as hell.

4The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I enjoy the NFL, but I'll wait for the regular season.

5The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Do you disagree that most games are boring? It's like watching previews for an Adam Sandler movie. The 30 seconds you get to see sound hilarious and then you find out that those were the only funny parts.

6The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wouldn't say it's boring. I find the average game to be worth watching.

Even 30 second previews of Adam Sandler movies suck horribly.

7The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Brady's 4th ring

8The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The regular season kicks off TONIGHT!

Green Bay @ Seattle.

HERE WE GO!

9The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go Rams and Cowboys!

10The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Seattle will be the repeat champ. Starts tonight.

Lions will be the surprise team in the NFL.

11The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not a lot of faith in my Giants this year... ugh... will probably be a long season again...

12The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowboys should have an explosive offense this year.

I don't think Seattle will repeat. Too difficult and I'm not a big fan of their offense combined with the D probably not being as good as last year.

Giants are underrated, but probably won't make it.

13The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Patriots finally has a competent Defense.
Fan talking here but we should run with the division title again.

14The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:40 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Miami is going to surprise... not even sure the Pats end up winning game 1.

15The NFL is back baby... Empty Re: The NFL is back baby... Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tampa Bay is a sleeper as their defense is pretty damn good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum