GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hoags
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
rooneypoo
shabbs
LeCaptain
wprager
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't understand that. I just don't get it.

I'd like him here, but he'll have tons of suitors.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I assume they're going hard after mcdavid

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

M_Christopher wrote:Erhoff being bought out....crazy to think there wasn't a market for him.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=455997

Statspadzza next?!?!?!? Ahhhhh!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:Erhoff being bought out....crazy to think there wasn't a market for him.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=455997

Statspadzza next?!?!?!? Ahhhhh!

There probably would be a market in a trade, but the reports/assumptions are that the Sabres were worried about the cap recapture penalty should Ehrhoff retire before his contract ended. It was one of those cap circumventing contracts. If they traded him, they would still be on the hook.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Erhoff is a guy if I was the Sens I would be trying hard to sign. Little different after a buyout.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Erhoff is a guy if I was the Sens I would be trying hard to sign.  Little different after a buyout.
I'm sure he'll get a 3 year deal from someone. mnot sure i the sens are the ones to land him. to be honest, at this point i have no idea who the sens could be after. there's so much turmoil from within that i'm not sure many UFA's will turn to us.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You mean like the "turmoil" of alfredsson, only to have MacArthur sign a minute later?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:You mean like the "turmoil" of alfredsson, only to have MacArthur sign a minute later?

I think it's the Alfie turmoil and the Spezza turmoil and idiots like Brad May trashing the team.  Then May goes on a golfing trip with EK.  Real nice.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
Ev wrote:You mean like the "turmoil" of alfredsson, only to have MacArthur sign a minute later?

I think it's the Alfie turmoil and the Spezza turmoil and idiots like Brad May trashing the team.  Then May goes on a golfing trip with EK.  Real nice.

Meh, people take this stuff way too seriously. It's like any job out there, there will always be people who need the job and you'll be able to find good ones. Players care about themselves first and foremost.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Reimer's requested to be traded.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Reimer's requested to be traded.

Can't say that I blame him. I think getting out of the fishbowl and away from Carlyle will do a lot for his confidence.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oilers trade Gagne to Florida for Purcell.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn. I wanted Purcell badly.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Damn.  I wanted Purcell badly.

Well dammit, Pete, you should've said something.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Oilers trade Gagne to Florida for Purcell.

Meant Tampa, of course. Which is in Florida. Dammit, why do we have two teams in a state that can't barely support one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum