GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:00pm ET :: Fri. Apr. 4th, 2014

+9
Hoags
Oglethorpe
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Urrrrg.  Do I have to watch tonight?  A home loss to the Habs would not be a good start to the weekend.

Also, note this is another glorious 7pm start time, the way it should be!

Can I rewind time and listen to myself from this morning?

:DNW:

Fulcrum

Rookie
Rookie

I think there is a better chance for a guy like Evander Kane, who is struggling through PR crap himself. His salary is high too, so it makes him more attainable, but less appealing especially for the sens and Melnyk.

I think O'Reilly is a pipe dream.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Kane is for sure an option and a legit one. Jets would kill to have Spezza but I seriously doubt he waives to go there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson not really taking any of this on the chin, lol. Says "I could have made a save". Or just not let that first one in.

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

Lehner is the guy, no doubt about it, Nuff said. Anderson is not in the plans, and I don't really care what we get for him. A solid backup that can pick up Lehner in some weak stretches is all I ask of that situation.......

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Fulcrum wrote:Lehner is the guy, no doubt about it, Nuff said. Anderson is not in the plans, and I don't really care what we get for him. A solid backup that can pick up Lehner in some weak stretches is all I ask of that situation.......

Backup goalie who has been a #1... that's it. Nabokov.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I don't even know if there is anything to say anymore? You just hope the right decisions are made and we will have to wait a while to find out. If they fire MacLean it will probably be right off the plane from Pitt just like last night which was bush league as well.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

“The guys need a save and that’s where my job comes in I’ve got to make a save but you need guys working together. It’s a team game,” said Anderson.

Just own it you putz then you can shut your mouth.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, the 1st goal on Matrix was not good.  After that it was just a pretty good summary of the entire season:

- Not great goaltending.
- Really bad team defence.
- Inability to capitalize on our own chances at key times.
- A brutal call thrown in by the refs to remind us they still suck.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, the 1st goal on Matrix was not good.  After that it was just a pretty good summary of the entire season:

- Not great goaltending.

refs were an absolute none factor but w/e, good, bad, or indifferent the Sens cost themselves.

I'm just going to keep repeating the same thing from now until the end of the season, people know what I think and pretty much everyone shares a similar view... would love to hear some tweets or w/e else if people know anything that's going on this room that perhaps hasn't been stated.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, the 1st goal on Matrix was not good.  After that it was just a pretty good summary of the entire season:

- Not great goaltending.

refs were an absolute none factor but w/e, good, bad, or indifferent the Sens cost themselves.

I'm just going to keep repeating the same thing from now until the end of the season, people know what I think and pretty much everyone shares a similar view... would love to hear some tweets or w/e else if people know anything that's going on this room that perhaps hasn't been stated.

I'd tell you stuff that's being said on Twitter right now, except I'm afraid to look.  I'm just going to try and pretend tonight didn't happen, and move on.  The problems are still the problems.

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

Just watched the highlights.

I got nothin.

Diddle

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fulcrum wrote:Just watched the highlights.

I got nothin.

Diddle  

The game really wasn't as one-sided as the score indicates, but it doesn't really matter.  They buried most of their good scoring chances.  Was anyone confident after we jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first 5 minutes?  I sure wasn't!

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

It was a 3-0 lead and we lost by 3....you can't justify that man.

.......we suck.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:

I got nothin.

Diddle  

The game really wasn't as one-sided as the score indicates, but it doesn't really matter.  They buried most of their good scoring chances.  Was anyone confident after we jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first 5 minutes?  I sure wasn't!

Sens dominated that game but Spezza and Adnerson were the 2 guys that didn't show up. Methot was probably too busy worrying about what broad from section 106 he was going to take home and bang.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did last night really happen? Ugh, what a nightmare.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I got nothin.

Diddle  

Sens dominated that game but Spezza and Adnerson were the 2 guys that didn't show up.
 Methot was probably too busy worrying about what broad from section 106 he was going to take home and bang.

Pfft. You're the 2 guys that didn't show up!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I got nothin.

Diddle  

Sens dominated that game but Spezza and Adnerson were the 2 guys that didn't show up.
 Methot was probably too busy worrying about what broad from section 106 he was going to take home and bang.

Pfft. You're the 2 guys that didn't show up!

While this may be true I don't appreciate being called out like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum