GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:00pm ET :: Fri. Apr. 4th, 2014

+9
Hoags
Oglethorpe
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

MacLean on leaving Anderson in.

"With the circumstances it was the right thing to do"

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:MacLean on leaving Anderson in.

"With the circumstances it was the right thing to do"

Haha ... basically he left him out to dry, repaying the favor.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yup, that's exactly what it was.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If they fire MacLean and Spezza is back I actually might pack it in as a Sens fan.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:If they fire MacLean and Spezza is back I actually might pack it in as a Sens fan.

I hope it does't come to that.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:If they fire MacLean and Spezza is back I actually might pack it in as a Sens fan.

Anything worth cheering for at that point would be gone, it really would.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Once again Murray built a country club gong show in the locker room and #19 is still here. surely the light bulb finally congress on.

I hope they're not snorting drugs in there again.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Diddle. You. Anderson.

3-0 lead and he gives up that piece of crap goal and we likely don't see a comeback.

Oh and Diddle you referees

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm going to quote SSF cuz for the first time his words wouldn't just be sarcastic.

WHAT A FIASCO! TIME TO BLOW THIS Dung UP!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:Once again Murray built a country club gong show in the locker room and #19 is still here.  surely the light bulb finally congress on.

I hope they're not snorting drugs in there again.

Game has passed Murray by for sure. There are 3 guys I wouldn't have back no matter what and those guys are Spezza, Methot, Anderson. 3 guys that were supposed to be the most important vets on the team and all 3 let the team down in such a large way that it has caused the season to turn out like this.

I think everyone will know this summer what direction the Sens are headed in, it's up to Murray and Melnyk and I guess I will hold out hope but I just have that sinking feeling in my stomach.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:I'm going to quote SSF cuz for the first time his words wouldn't just be sarcastic.

WHAT A FIASCO! TIME TO BLOW THIS Dung UP!

Sens have a Norris winner, a Calder Cup MVP, a Jack Adams winner, and a lot of good pieces, there isn't anything to blow up. There are couple guys that if you move out then they can build a team like the Bruins, Kings, and Blues. They let a lot of old core guys go before they got to where they were.

Jesus, Boston has traded 3 PPG guys in Thornton, Kessel, and Seguin and they are the best damn team in the NHL. It's so frustrating because all the pieces to build a team like that are all there.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I consider getting rid of spezza + Anderson blowing it up somewhat. Also letting go of michalek, hemsky, trading methot, Gryba, send ceci back to the ahl

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

Hoags wrote:

If they fire MacLean, I will be pissed, you can't blame any decisions made on him, I think he stood by his beliefs and did what he could with what he was given.

I can live with any decision regarding Spezza. I don't like him as a player for the sens, but you have to play it right and get some return.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think there is a good possibility Ceci ends up back in the AHL. He's played fine but the blueline is just way too young. Think Gryba comes back but who knows, we'll see.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Fulcrum wrote:
Hoags wrote:

If they fire MacLean, I will be pissed, you can't blame any decisions made on him, I think he stood by his beliefs and did what he could with what he was given.

I can live with any decision regarding Spezza.  I don't like him as a player for the sens, but you have to play it right and get some return.

There will be a team that makes a move for Spezza and again, if Colorado doesn't sign O'Reilly IMO Ottawa will try and use Spezza to land him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Urrrrg.  Do I have to watch tonight?  A home loss to the Habs would not be a good start to the weekend.

Also, note this is another glorious 7pm start time, the way it should be!

Can I rewind time and listen to myself from this morning?

:DNW:

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

I think there is a better chance for a guy like Evander Kane, who is struggling through PR crap himself. His salary is high too, so it makes him more attainable, but less appealing especially for the sens and Melnyk.

I think O'Reilly is a pipe dream.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Kane is for sure an option and a legit one. Jets would kill to have Spezza but I seriously doubt he waives to go there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum