GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:00pm ET :: Fri. Apr. 4th, 2014

+9
Hoags
Oglethorpe
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The smurfs are in town for a Friday night game vs the Sens. Anderson gets the start. Greening and Cowen will not be available. Spezza will take the pre-game skate and will be a game time decision.

Time to put on those smurf stomping boots. Let's go!

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Urrrrg. Do I have to watch tonight? A home loss to the Habs would not be a good start to the weekend.

Also, note this is another glorious 7pm start time, the way it should be!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Games don't matter at this point so I expect Spezza to tear it up.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I believe Matrix was already announced as the starter for this game, and we'll be facing Budaj.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, Budaj confirmed as starter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/JFChaumontJDM/status/451767004081704960

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Yeah, Budaj confirmed as starter yesterday.

Good chance for #19 to get closer to a PPG and up his trade value... just trolling but seriously this is where Spezza shines.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Maybe we'll see another one of those "undress the rookie d-man" moves and he'll go top shelf on Budaj... heh heh.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Maybe we'll see another one of those "undress the rookie d-man" moves and he'll go top shelf on Budaj... heh heh.

Book it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I shall observe the travails of the Ottawa Senatores during the course of this ice hockey match with great interest.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch tonight, to be honest. My heart has pretty much been broken by my beloved Senatores, and it may take some time to heal this wound.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch tonight, to be honest.  My heart has pretty much been broken by my beloved Senatores, and it may take some time to heal this wound.

It's a rare opportunity for me to catch a non-PVR game since I work 2 jobs so yeah.  Laugh1 

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch tonight, to be honest.  My heart has pretty much been broken by my beloved Senatores, and it may take some time to heal this wound.

It's a rare opportunity for me to catch a non-PVR game since I work 2 jobs so yeah.  Laugh1 

Well, my friend, then enjoy the game! cheers

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Well, my friend, then enjoy the game!  cheers

TwoThumbsUp! StickmanDancing Beer Cheers 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:Yeah, Budaj confirmed as starter yesterday.

Good chance for #19 to get closer to a PPG and up his trade value... just trolling but seriously this is where Spezza shines.

Didn't Budaj just stone the Bruins (when they were still on a roll)?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Maybe we'll see another one of those "undress the rookie d-man" moves and he'll go top shelf on Budaj... heh heh.

Souray was not a rookie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum