GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Jan. 4th, 2014

+6
NEELY
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Diddle Subban
He's like a 7-11... his mouth is never closed.

#rushhour

#christucker

#notracist

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's not racist, it's just fact.

Subban has little respect around the league

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:Karlsson needs to figure out how to play with some authority.  That crap is unacceptable.

It's come to a point where I think other teams know he will miss his assignment...

For sure... again off ice crap might be effecting things but he has to be better. He had another poor game tonight. Hopefully he comes around.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This calls for a little RATM... Sens on Parade biatches...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:Karlsson needs to figure out how to play with some authority.  That crap is unacceptable.

It's come to a point where I think other teams know he will miss his assignment...

For sure... again off ice crap might be effecting things but he has to be better.  He had another poor game tonight.  Hopefully he comes around.

Kinda wish he wasn't playing in the Olympics to take a nice break.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You might see his ice time come down after the break but the rest of the team has the whole break.

Man, if Spezza comes back and they go on a skid... things will get wild if they aren't already.

Anderson also looks like he has some swag back, another solid game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's like night and day and I hope Murray sees it. Hopefully he thinks the game like Burke and those guys do because they would be saying the words they said about Ryan about Spezza.

This looks like last year's team, and the year before that, when Spezza was healthier.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also, I get the fact the Sens have 8 D in Ottawa right now but I can't remember the last time Gryba had a poor game. I'll say it again, perfect #6, 7 D man.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hold Spezza out until he's truly 100%. He's useless otherwise.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:It's like night and day and I hope Murray sees it. Hopefully he thinks the game like Burke and those guys do because they would be saying the words they said about Ryan about Spezza.

This looks like last year's team, and the year before that, when Spezza was healthier.

Guess you hope these 2 weeks off plus the Olympic break will be enough for Spezza to find his game and some healthy. Seriously doubt it though. Tell you the truth I wouldn't be surprised if Spezza ends up having another surgery and having to take an extended period of time off (like an entire season).

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Also, I get the fact the Sens have 8 D in Ottawa right now but I can't remember the last time Gryba had a poor game.  I'll say it again, perfect #6, 7 D man.  

not even close who I'd rather have in between him and Corvo

Wiercioch though, I don't think you can sit him out a lot. If he isn't playing a lot by the deadline, move him for something.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think Wericioch is going to be a fantastic NHLer but he doesn't do a lot from the stands. Not sure if they package him up or not...

There is basically the #6 spot left and it should be rotating between Gryba and Weircioch but there are guys knocking on the door in Bingo like Wideman and Claeson, both guys are close as well.

Only thing Ottawa is missing is that super power forward like a Brown or M.Richards, I think they are hoping that is Lazar but they really do need one. I would offer up a lot to Philly to see if they can snag Simmonds.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stone adds so much to pageau's game.  Really effective.  

Condra with an amazing game.  That line ate them up. #fuckyeah

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:I think Wericioch is going to be a fantastic NHLer but he doesn't do a lot from the stands. Not sure if they package him up or not...

There is basically the #6 spot left and it should be rotating between Gryba and Weircioch but there are guys knocking on the door in Bingo like Wideman and Claeson, both guys are close as well.

Only thing Ottawa is missing is that super power forward like a Brown or M.Richards, I think they are hoping that is Lazar but they really do need one. I would offer up a lot to Philly to see if they can snag Simmonds.

What about Stone and then Lazar?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm becoming a Conacher fan.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The melt down in Leafs Nation was awesome last night... with the blow out by the Rags and then CMac scoring the OT winner for the Sens... it was like rubbing salt in a wound.

#delicious

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

That was a weird game. The Habs owned the 3rd for sure. Price was awful, then excellent. Ceci and Stone looked great. There was one horrible power play where I saw no fewer than two passes from players in the slot with shooting lanes. Still, good to get the win. Mac's shot was spectacular to win it. Stone with the huge screen.

Man, Stone really created a lot of chances for himself. His skating is a bit clumsy and he has trouble stopping and starting, but his speed wasn't too bad. He really gave them fits on the forecheck, though. How many steals did he have as Habs players tried to exit their zone? Three?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This was a real solid W. Good on P-Mac for continuing to play Stone in OT. Also nice to see Kassian play well yet again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum