GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Detroit Red Wings @ Ottawa Senators, 5:30pm, Sun. Dec. 1, 2013

+7
sandysensfan
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CMac! Back in it baby.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wings up 2-1 after 2.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza is brutal

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LOL there is no way he makes it to next year in Ottawa. It's over man.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah.

Alfie took the puck at the end there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think it's about time to start getting rid of the vets... Anderson, Michalek, Spezza... this was the icing on the cake.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle this team.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle this team.  
You sound surprised this happened? lol.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle this team.  
Dude, Wings were on a roll coming into this game, Sens were... well, you know... inconsistent. We beat 'em twice already in their house, you knew they were coming out hard for this one.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah wasn't a ad game to be honest but get rid of some of the dead weight, bring up Hoffman, play Zibanejad a lot of minutes, and get it going.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Zibanejad has been fantastic these last few games. Go with the young core... go with it like every single person thinks you should. Spezza as the captain has been an absolute disaster.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Cowen scratched?
Again.
He should have remained scratched; would have preferred to see Gryba in tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Odd that PMac put the Greening-Smith-Neil line out for the opening face-off. Thought he'd line Spezza up vs Alfie.

Is there a message there?
I was hoping for one. Neil's getting soft in his old age. Sentimental b*stard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Yeah wasn't a ad game to be honest but get rid of some of the dead weight, bring up Hoffman, play Zibanejad a lot of minutes, and get it going.

The two guys he moved (CMac from Turris' line and Zibanejad onto Turris' line) both scored. Hope PMac isn't patting himself on the shoulder for those moves, though. Conacher/Michalek/Greening replaced with Pageau/Hoffman/Dziurzynsky.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who were the challenged who let Helm school them 1 on 3 before he passed over for the 3rd goal? 1 on 3? I forgot to look I was do pissed.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Who knows but the team isn't listening to MacLean right now, that's for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Meh, team is missing one top six forward and one 2nd pair D man. Pretty much that simple.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Meh, team is missing one top six forward and one 2nd pair D man.  Pretty much that simple.  
so do something about it spez! jeez...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum