GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
Bramlet07
SeawaySensFan
Ev
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Need the next goal.  
And the next two after that.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phew.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Are the Sens trying for some record of most minors taken?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Milo just got tripped up killing a penalty, trying to get to a loose puck. How is that not a penalty?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Are we doing that "make the other team's goalie look like a Vezina candidate" thing?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Do they track how may times they hit their own guy in front? I think the Sens block more of their own shots than those of the opposition.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Are we doing that "make the other team's goalie look like a Vezina candidate" thing?
If there was an award for that we'd win it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here it comes ...

I think. Right after this offside and faceoff.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Must. Score. On. This. PP.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow. Icing the puck on a PP. Jeezus.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan was back on the PP, but is Methot now injured?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Are we doing that "make the other team's goalie look like a Vezina candidate" thing?
No. We just "ran into a hot goalie."

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens need a goal in this period. Gotta get some momentum. Can't go into the 3rd down 2-0 still.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Sens need a goal in this period. Gotta get some momentum. Can't go into the 3rd down 2-0 still.
I was thinking more they need to tie it up but they can't even score one. What a $hitshow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Sens need a goal in this period. Gotta get some momentum. Can't go into the 3rd down 2-0 still.
I was thinking more they need to tie it up but they can't even score one. What a $hitshow.
So much trouble getting out of our own zone... this is so frustrating to watch. What the Diddle.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

To the PP.

Must score.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Our PP is a joke.

Sponsored content