GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal

+13
wprager
Oglethorpe
sandysensfan
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Ev
spader
Flo The Action
PTFlea
LeCaptain
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's MUTHAFUKING GAME DAY

2Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AWWWWWW YEAH!!!!! LET'S Cussing DO THIS!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!

3Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 7:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens will get out to a 2-0 lead in the first and never look back. I'm guessing we win 4-0 tonight...which is coincidentally how the series will finish.

4Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 7:30 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

No idea what to expect... rowdy Bell Center for sure but I believe first goal wins.

5Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 7:41 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The more I think about it, the more confident I am that we'll just steamroll these fools.

And don't just take it from me...Larry Brooks of the NY Post picked Ottawa to go to the Finals: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/stanley_cup_playoff_preview_predictions_i5VNhkrzMM1nFmScjpxlRK

Sorry if this was already posted...it's great though.

6Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 8:04 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Just like when Ottawa gets ripped on I don't believe it when they get pumped up by other media types as well.

Ottawa has a solid team but they need to score some goals if they want to win this series. Karlsson will have to be huge on the PP.

7Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 8:34 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

KILL THOSE MUTHAFUCKEEEERRRRSSSS

8Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 9:00 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal 2282344_orig

9Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 9:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

First 10 minutes is huge! Keep them at bay and score a dirty one, start the doubts ripping through Bell Center.

10Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The more I think about it, the more confident I am that we'll just steamroll these fools.

And don't just take it from me...Larry Brooks of the NY Post picked Ottawa to go to the Finals: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/stanley_cup_playoff_preview_predictions_i5VNhkrzMM1nFmScjpxlRK

Sorry if this was already posted...it's great though.
those are gutsy predictions to say the least. specially ottawa over the pens in 7. i'd like to believe but...
let's just start by nailing the habs.
GO SENS GO!!!!

11Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 10:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like Latendresse might be back with the Swedish Mafia - which is GREAT news!

Michalek - Turris - Alfredsson
Greening - Smith - Neil
Latendresse - Zibanejad - Silfverberg
Concaher - Pageau - Condra

?Something like that I assume. Probably mix and match the first two lines, but we'll see what comes out of practice.

12Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds like Latendresse might be back with the Swedish Mafia - which is GREAT news!

Greening - Smith - Neil

?Something like that I assume. Probably mix and match the first two lines, but we'll see what comes out of practice.

I'd almost be tempted to put Pageau between Michalek and The Alfie. Maybe if things go awry here in game 1.

13Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds like Latendresse might be back with the Swedish Mafia - which is GREAT news!

Greening - Smith - Neil

I'd almost be tempted to put Pageau between Michalek and The Alfie. Maybe if things go awry here in game 1.

Yeah, but that line of Pageau, Condra, Conacher has been so good, it's hard to break them up.

14Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:04 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Greening - Smith - Neil

Yeah, but that line of Pageau, Condra, Conacher has been so good, it's hard to break them up.

Seems to me that the 2nd line up there is really the 4th.

15Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Empty Re: Game 1, Round 1 - Ottawa @ Montreal Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oh no

Eugene Melnyk ‏@MelnykEugene 22m
I’m finally on Twitter - thanks for the push guys! #PeskySens open tonight, can’t wait! #GoSensGo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum