GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk

+11
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
NEELY
shabbs
sandysensfan
Number Twenty Nine
rooneypoo
wprager
SensHulk
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?

Snoop Dogg is Snoop Lion, he changed his name/

Got it. TAFKASD.

It threw me that he looked different. Then, again, I didn't really know what he looked like before.

Snoop!!!! Snoop a looooooop!!!!!

Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk - Page 5 Original

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:This reference takes me back to my childhood and is pure f'ing gold. Well done
I thought it captured the moment perfectly.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

If he gets scratched, you'll know why... Beer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

If he gets scratched, you'll know why... Beer

Nah, that's just the Irish.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

'Twas the eve of the Sens/Habs Playoff Series...

GO SENS GO!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So many questions still to be answered on the Sens side. Will Zibanejad be a force during this playoff series, or will he be forced to the perimeter? Silf? The Pageau line? Can our D sustain the Habs relentless forecheck? Can our PK operate at nearly 90%? Can Andy operate at a .930?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I really like the fact that we have a speedy small but tough line, and another slower but very physical line. I think it messes with MTL's game plan and the best thing about it is those lines were created only 2 games ago

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:I really like the fact that we have a speedy small but tough line, and another slower but very physical line. I think it messes with MTL's game plan and the best thing about it is those lines were created only 2 games ago

Yeah, exactly. The line that was formed of Pageau-Condra-Conacher was very impressive when the chips were down for the Sens. They were in pressure situations and came through. I see no reason for them to slow down at all personally.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They have been very solid and don't see any reason why that would change going into the playoffs. That's a line that should compete very well against the Habs.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

I'm hoping young Latendresse decides to try to show the Habs they made a mistake letting him go.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

I'm hoping young Latendresse decides to try to show the Habs they made a mistake letting him go.

Interesting side story. That was meant to be a situation where both players needed a fresh start, but it only seemed to work out for Lats. Pouliot never reached his potential. He went 4th in the Crosby draft. That was a weird draft.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Habs lines at practice today:

Ryder/Plekanec/Gionta
Pacioretty/Desharnais/Bourque
Galchenyuk/Eller/Gallagher
Moen/White/Prust
Weber/Halpern/Armstrong

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Diaz
Bouillon - Tinordi
Kaberle - Drewiske

Price
Budaj

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

+1

Cheering Clapping Cheers TwoThumbsUp! StickmanDancing MJ Boxing Fireworks PartyTime! Bond Dancing Dumbo Wolfie Munch GoSensGo! HappyDance1 Dancing Lalalala RocknRoll Beerjumping Rockon Ole! Monkey HighFive DancingBanana

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Interesting side story. That was meant to be a situation where both players needed a fresh start, but it only seemed to work out for Lats. Pouliot never reached his potential. He went 4th in the Crosby draft. That was a weird draft.
Would love to see Latendresse raise his game for this series. Time for him to make a statement.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

I think Stan Fischler +'d you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum